Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Ai Dj access

Ai Dj access

Hi good day

I’ve been trying to access the Ai Dj feature for a few months. I was aware it rolled out in my country (South Africa) 2/3 months ago as many of my peers and family received the feature. I received the prompt letting me know I have access a few days later, but dismissed it as I was in class at the time. I assumed i’d still be able to access it despite dismissing the prompt. Since then i’ve had no way of accessing the feature or even knowing it exists on my device(s). after another month of waiting I tried reinstalling the app on both Windows 10 and ios (iphone 12), i’ve made sure my software was up to date. I have also searched through my spotify tabs and homepage but found nothing relating to the ai dj. I therefore decided to contact the help desk which told me to wait and that dismissing the prompt put me on a “wait list”. I have waited and it’s been almost another month and virtually all of my friends and family (including some who have made new spotify accounts) have access to this feature!! I’m starting to believe that there is an issue with my client or account. 

Im on a premium family subscription, every other account on my family subscription has access. 

I primarily listen on windows 10 and an iphone 12 but have listened on other devices too. 

I would really appreciate some clarity or help 🙂

1 Reply

Hi there @Cluelessx,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community!

Not to worry, DJ is still gradually rolling out to Premium users in selected markets. If you’re on Premium, in a market where DJ is available and not seeing it at the moment, rest assured it’s coming your way.

Fingers crossed it will appear for you soon and hope you enjoy it!

Cheers.

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts