Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Album in the wrong Artist profile

Solved!

Album in the wrong Artist profile

Hi,

The following album appears on my Band's artist page, but is not ours:

https://open.spotify.com/album/1Hp4jQGVZSh96Y3HR0Y3zE

Artist page:
https://open.spotify.com/artist/1DXhDKBpAUJqNyT7WazReI

We are bringing new music to Spotify this month and we can't have our listeners to find this music in our profile, as for it is music with explicit content, and we are a religious-oriented music band.

Please help us!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey,

Congrats on new music coming soon, and thanks for bringing up that issue.  I'd like you to head over to this thread about albums on the wrong artist page and follow the instructions there.  You'll need to provide some information, but not much more than what you already provided here - thanks for being so helpful with links to both the album and your page!!  I hope that helps, comment back if there's anything else I can do!

If I helped you, likes please!
If I answered you, Accept as Solution!!
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check out my backstage interview

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey,

Congrats on new music coming soon, and thanks for bringing up that issue.  I'd like you to head over to this thread about albums on the wrong artist page and follow the instructions there.  You'll need to provide some information, but not much more than what you already provided here - thanks for being so helpful with links to both the album and your page!!  I hope that helps, comment back if there's anything else I can do!

If I helped you, likes please!
If I answered you, Accept as Solution!!
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check out my backstage interview

Hi Megan,

I was able to submit a new reply to that forum, however, please note this is not the first time. Nevertheless this time I have included social media links from my bands' pages in facebook/twitter/youtube, hope that works.

Once someone is able to fix the metadata issue Im facing with my band's profile, I will definitely mark your reply as solution. Thank you for taking the time and replying.

Hiya, @ismaelcdiaz!

Just checking in on behalf of @meganh007 on this one! 🙂

Did you manage to report the content as incorrectly placed on that last thread! 

If not, could you let me know and I'll try and get this logged as quickly as possible! 🙂

Ethan

Thank you Megan, 

Few weeks back, my band´s profile content got updated. Now we can bring our new music to Spotify! and get our fans to listen to our music in the best music streaming platform in the world !! 

@ismaelcdiaz wrote:

Thank you Megan, 

Few weeks back, my band´s profile content got updated. Now we can bring our new music to Spotify! and get our fans to listen to our music in the best music streaming platform in the world !! 

Glad it all worked out! I'll make sure @meganh007 see's this! 🙂

And if spotify is not answering for three days letting me lose all the live stats ??

Suggested posts