Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Anderson Paak - Malibu

Anderson Paak - Malibu

Any idea where Anderson Paak's Malibu has gone? I kicked open the app today and it's nowhere to be found! Even the tracks I saved to my library have disappeared!

11 Replies

Same here in the Netherlands. My favorite album. Why, Spotify, why?!

What do you mean? It's still in the desktop app (i live in The Netherlands aswell):

spotify:album:6xNFuLOko8gjxi5kUAyGyM

My Spotify Profile: Jazzwhatever

It's back! Thanks Spotify!

It's back on desktop for me but only a few tracks are back on mobile? What is going on?

@kawnursuf Could you make a screenshot of what you can see in your app? I can see the full album on my mobile app, so i don't understand your problem. Thanks.

Screenshot_20161122-175650.png
Screenshot_20161122-175642.png
Screenshot_20161122-175634.png

Most of it is back for me now as well, save for a few tracks. I'm guessing this must have been some technical glitch.

I'd heard that it was because of Dre's involvement in the album and his deal with apple music- not sure how true that is

@kawnursuf

Hello:

Have you tried taking the music that is offlined from that release, the content that was downloaded to your mobile device back to online mode? Might try doing that first with the offlined content, and then find the album again that showed back up on the artist page and offline that one instead. There could possible have been a content issue with the first release version you offlined from the artist page, and the artist page was updated with a fixed version release?

@kawnursuf I don't see the point of your comment. I could also add something like: "Donald Trump had a bad day so he removed the album from Spotify". It doesn't solve the issue.

I have the exact same problem. The album is gone. 

Any answer? 

Suggested posts