Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

App sound issue, jack and jack

App sound issue, jack and jack

My Samsung S20fe' s sound was knocked out by Jack &Jack track 'beg'. Last few days everytime it is next to play, everything stops on Spotify. Today it did the same. I came out of the app. Later I  realisised the system sound, notification sound and media sound had all been knocked out. I reset my phone to factory settings, not putting 2 &2 together with the Jack&Jack track. Two hours later, phone reset and again, same issue. I checked Spotify to see it was updated after reset and noticed it was still trying to play  same J&J track. I clicked another track and ' bingo' all sorted. There is a problem with Spotify sound software and Jack &Jack ' Beg' track....what a nightmare 🙄

1 Reply

Hi there @Keiron213,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

This is very odd. Could you try running a clean reinstall of the app by following these steps? This can be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble.

If the issue persists, can you let us know if the same happens on any other device where you use the app?

Also, send us the link of the song that is causing this so do some testing on our end.

We'll be on the lookout.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts