Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can You Add This Music Please

Solved!

Can You Add This Music Please

can you add angel by alastair riddell (space waltz) pleasseee

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ityasaari,

Spotify would like to have all songs available, also the songs of alastair riddell :). Here is the answer of your question - answered in the Spotify Q&A Please add an Artist/ Track/ Album to Spotify:

"The music / artist I'm looking for isn't on Spotify. Now what?"

If you can't find the music you're looking for, try contacting the artist or record label and ask why the music isn't on Spotify

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Anything which we have the right to upload and has been provided to us, should be available on Spotify. 

We are signing new labels and adding great music every week. Hopefully your favorite music will be up soon.

So please just contact the record label of alastair riddell and ask for the reason, why his music isn't on Spotify available. And maybe Spotify is signing soon a new label ;). You can also fill out this form to request a specific track. But this doesn't mean necessarily that they are going to add this specific song to Spotify. Good luck! 

I hope I was able to help you ๐Ÿ™‚

Specialworld

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @ityasaari,

Spotify would like to have all songs available, also the songs of alastair riddell :). Here is the answer of your question - answered in the Spotify Q&A Please add an Artist/ Track/ Album to Spotify:

"The music / artist I'm looking for isn't on Spotify. Now what?"

If you can't find the music you're looking for, try contacting the artist or record label and ask why the music isn't on Spotify

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Anything which we have the right to upload and has been provided to us, should be available on Spotify. 

We are signing new labels and adding great music every week. Hopefully your favorite music will be up soon.

So please just contact the record label of alastair riddell and ask for the reason, why his music isn't on Spotify available. And maybe Spotify is signing soon a new label ;). You can also fill out this form to request a specific track. But this doesn't mean necessarily that they are going to add this specific song to Spotify. Good luck! 

I hope I was able to help you ๐Ÿ™‚

Specialworld

Suggested posts