Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Choosing Genres

Choosing Genres

@__spo__ Team

Is there a way to choose the Genres I'm interested in, and then get only the new releases for that Genre shown in the Android app? That would be pretty useful. Qobuz allows me to do it that way. I listen to Classical music and some Film Music/Soundtracks, and showing only releases from those genres would make things a lot more streamlines for me.

Thanks!

1 Reply

@CommanderROR

Hello:

I went ahead and moved your message off of the new releases thread, and made the post it's own individual post and the start of a new thread.

Have you checked out the GENRES & MOODS in the Spotify Android App? To get to it when the Spotify Android app is open, tap on the Hamburger looking icon upper left next to the words HOME, or swipe from left to right to open the left Tab options menu, tap on Browse, then swipe up until you get to GENRES & MOODS, each of these should have popular album releases listed, curated playlists from top playlisters on the Spotify service, and top artists listened too as well from each Genre, and also any new releases added to the Spotify service. Check it out if you have not already?

Suggested posts