Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Condom Musical Commercial

Condom Musical Commercial

I am deeply disturbed that there is now a musical ad on Spotify for CONDOMS!! Really Spotify??? I have children who listen to Spotify for doing school work or cleaning or just having a good time but now I have to stop them from listening to & singing along with the Trojan Condom musical you all are allowing. You need to remove this ad or I will remove Spotify from all my devices & advice everyone I know to do so too! It’s enough that a parent has to be careful what they allow their children to see on TV & what others kids bring home & music but now they can’t listen to clean music on Spotify without being sexually subject to a sexual musical about Trojan Condoms! Good job Spotify, thanks for making me have to explain this mess to my 5,6 & 8 year old daughters. REMOVE THE AD OR I’ll REMOVE YOUR APP.

3 Replies

Hey @Concerned_Mom thanks for reaching out to the community with your concern. 

Rest assured, Spotify’s internal review process on ‘offensive content’ constantly seeks to remove illegal/offensive content.

Spotify has some info about this here. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Jack

Hi jack, thanks for your response but the link you advised is about hatred & violence, it don’t correlate to the sexual content ad that is a musical ad on Spotify in which I am specifically addressing.

Hey @Concerned_Mom 

Please let me know:

what devices and OS you've heard the ad on;
what Spotify version you're using;

what country you're in;

when was the last time you heard it (rough date and time);

a screenshot of the ad, or name and description of the ad.

I'll get this escalated. 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts