Announcements

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My 2022 Spotify Wrapped top songs changed

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy Spotify wrapped playlist changed from the day it was released. At least two of my t...

• Visitor
  • RifahShanjihad
  • Casual Listener
  • 38 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 38 replies
  • 9 likes

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • Joan
  • 86 replies
  • 39 likes
  • 86 replies
  • 39 likes

Uit het oog

It would be wonderfull if u get ‘uit het oog- nino&priester’ on spotify

• It would be wonderfull if u get ‘uit het oog- nino&priester’ on spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove music style

Hello, I don't know why but i have a lot of "german music" playing in my daily mix and weekly mix, and i really don't like these music. Even if i press dislikes, i always have 1 song out of 4 that is german. How can we erase our settings to start bac...

• Hello,   I don't know why but i have a lot of "german music" playing in my daily mix and weekly mix, and i really don't like these music. Even if i press dislikes, i always have 1 song out of ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Print Library

Can I print out a list of the albums, songs etc. from my Library (not my Playlist)? And can I organize it the way I can in Spotify, ie.., by album, song or artist?

• Visitor
  • Can I print out a list of the albums, songs etc. from my Library (not my Playlist)? And can I organize it the way I can in Spotify, ie.., by album, song or artist?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"Energizing Classics"

Is there another realist like "Energizing Classics"? I'm a child of the 70's.

• Is there another realist like "Energizing Classics"?  I'm a child of the 70's.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how do you report to Spotify when they have errors in the catalog?

Like when they place the wrong album under the wrong artist... how do we let them know they should fix this? seems to be no email to write into.

• Casual Listener
  • Like when they place the wrong album under the wrong artist... how do we let them know they should fix this? seems to be no email to write into.
  • Dyosl
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MGK Album

Please add MGK - "EST 4 Life" album!!

• Please add MGK - "EST 4 Life" album!!
  • michiwhiskeyble
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs labelled wrong

The album Dallas Crane by Dallas Crane has songs that are labelled wrong. Come Clean is actually Numb All Over. I'm not sure about the other ones but Numb All Over isn't Come Clean so it seems as though the songs are all mixed up.

• Visitor
  • The album Dallas Crane by Dallas Crane has songs that are labelled wrong. Come Clean is actually Numb All Over. I'm not sure about the other ones but Numb All Over isn't Come Clea...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

21XXX album with wrong artists

So the album 21XXX is a compilation of 21 savage's e xxxtentacion's old songs. They don't collab on any song in the album. Despite that in every song both one of them are artists. Wich is wrong: on some of them xxx is the artist in on others its 21sa...

• So the album 21XXX is a compilation of 21 savage's e xxxtentacion's old songs. They don't collab on any song in the album. Despite that in every song both one of them are artists. Wich is wrong: on s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sort music by date in the app

Dear music lovers, I downloaded the spotify app on my iPhone and I use it a lot.It works great to me but I have one small issue. I made a large playlist through the years, but i can not sort it by date on the Spotify app. I'd like to start with my ne...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear music lovers,   I downloaded the spotify app on my iPhone and I use it a lot. It works great to me but I have one small issue. I made a large playlist through the years, but i can n...
  • raffpaff
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Request to add in more chinese new songs

Are there any possibility to add in more chinese new songs? as chinese songs are too old.

• Are there any possibility to add in more chinese new songs? as chinese songs are too old.
  • MichaelAasen
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How long does it take for Spotify to fix song/artist metadata?

Hello everyone! I sent a "I want to report a broken song or wrong song information" form almost a month ago.Got a reply email that said "the problem has been passed to the Content team for a review".Does anyone have experience about this and how long...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone!   I sent a " I want to report a broken song or wrong song information" form almost a month ago. Got a reply email that said "the problem has been passed to the Content t...
  • MichaelAasen
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

International Submarine Band, "Safe At Home"

It seems like the fifth song on the album "Miller's Cave" is incorrectly labed. The album plays the song "Knee Deep in the Blues" (the 10th track of the album) instead, while appearing to play "Miller's Cave". The song "I Still Miss Someone" (6th tra...

• Casual Listener
  • It seems like the fifth song on the album "Miller's Cave" is incorrectly labed. The album plays the song "Knee Deep in the Blues" (the 10th track of the album) instead, while appearing to play "Mille...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bruno Mars free tickets

I got an email saying I got two free tickets to Bruno mars from Spotify (going to the edmonton show on July 30) because I'm a super fan. It says I need to go to will call to pick them up - is this real? Is this from Spotify? And am I guaranteed ticke...

• Regular
  • I got an email saying I got two free tickets to Bruno mars from Spotify (going to the edmonton show on July 30) because I'm a super fan. It says I need to go to will call to pick them up - is this re...
  • adayates1993
  • Regular
  • 69 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 69 replies
  • 1 likes

cover of "hole in my heart" by gavin james

Hi! Sometime this year I had a song in one of my playlists called hole in my heart, turns out it must have been a cover since the original by Gavin James is not my version. The one I had was more powerful and with a heavier beat, kind of in the style...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!  Sometime this year I had a song in one of my playlists called hole in my heart, turns out it must have been a cover since the original by Gavin James is not my version. The one I had ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrongly related artists

I have a question concerning my artist profile and its related artists:It happened in the past, that my profile ( https://open.spotify.com/artist/4LdB5rKYjOctZrNmeBCuzT ) was wrongly connected with an artist with a similar name but different writing....

• I have a question concerning my artist profile and its related artists: It happened in the past, that my profile ( https://open.spotify.com/artist/4LdB5rKYjOctZrNmeBCuzT ) was wrongly connected wi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Indie Worship & Contemporary Christian compilation from Worship The Rock

I am the owner of WorshipReady and Worship The Rock. WTR runs a worship / Christian music songwriting contest each year, and this year we added as one of the prizes for the top 12 songs to be included in a compilation album. "Worship The Rock 2017" i...

• I am the owner of   WorshipReady   and   Worship The Rock. WTR runs a worship / Christian music songwriting contest each year, and this year we added as one of the prizes for the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotty radio

You're radio is the worst ever, why would I want to hear something I just thumbs downed again... and again.... and again....??? What is wrong with you, shame on you for ignoring your customers on this one!!! It's a terrible design flaw and well docum...

• Regular
  • You're radio is the worst ever,  why would I want to hear something I just thumbs downed again... and again.... and again....??? What is wrong with you, shame on you for ignoring your customers ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • buttons that don't work
    Radio
    sucks
    Useless
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing Electric Wizard EP Releases

Just passing along something I noticed, that would be appreciated within their fanbase. Strange because it contains one of their most popular songs, Legalize Drugs and Murder. They spell it with an s, for what it's worth... Legalise Drugs and MurderI...

• Just passing along something I noticed, that would be appreciated within their fanbase.     Strange because it contains one of their most popular songs, Legalize Drugs and Murde...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes