Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Superuser Contribution Separate Artist with Same Name

Hi, I had my first digital distribuited song published on Spotify three days ago but it has been referred to a wrong artist with my same name (DeLarge). At the moment there are two artist pages with that name, I would like to have mine too (a third a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I had my first digital distribuited song published on Spotify three days ago but it has been referred to a wrong artist with my same name (DeLarge). At the moment there are two&nbsp...
  • CarlosE
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ongoing Issues
    Same Artist
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

request song _ navillera by GFriend

even the new song "fingertip" released!!why there's no info about navillera ...

• Casual Listener
  • even the new song "fingertip" released!! why there's no info about navillera ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Artist album is incorrectly placed

Hello, I've just realized that one of Riverside's albums is incorrecly placed into another artist's page, not being found due to that where it should be Hope this can be fixed easily, Thanks

• Hello, I've just realized that one of Riverside's albums is incorrecly placed into another artist's page, not being found due to that where  it should be    Hope this can be fixed ea...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Request

Get we get Andalouse by Kendji Girac please?! The non-live version

• Get we get Andalouse by Kendji Girac please?! The non-live version
  • labelscollected
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist and Albums missing

Hello, I need help I am having some odd issues. Today a logged in and things were diffrent. Perhaps an update? However, None of my music shows in the Artists and Albums tabs but my music is still all in my songs tab. My play lists are still fine but ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I need help I am having some odd issues.   Today a logged in and things were diffrent. Perhaps an update? However, None of my music shows in the Artists and Albums tabs but my ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

[All platforms] How can i turn back the previous weekly list.

Unfortunately, i forget save a very good music, and now i can not found it.Please give a little help!Thx

• Casual Listener
  • Unfortunately, i forget save a very good music, and now i can not found it. Please give a little help! Thx
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong artist

The album Wu Massacre fromm Ghostface Killah is listed between the albuns from the band Ghost B.C. I don't know where to report.

• Casual Listener
  • The album Wu Massacre fromm Ghostface Killah is listed between the albuns from the band Ghost B.C. I don't know where to report.
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • wrong artist
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ad music that i cant find HELP PLSS

https://m.soundcloud.com/braddynotbrady/spotify-premium-adi recorded just listen and help me

• https://m.soundcloud.com/braddynotbrady/spotify-premium-ad i recorded just listen and help me
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to put "Your Top Songs 2016" in order of most played again?

I have had my "Your Top Songs 2016" on my Spotify since I downloaded it last December. I love it. And I loved how it was in order of most played songs. Welp, I accidentally sorted it by Artist or Album or something like that, and now I can't get it b...

• I have had my "Your Top Songs 2016" on my Spotify since I downloaded it last December. I love it. And I loved how it was in order of most played songs. Welp, I accidentally sorted it by Artist or Alb...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Wallace collection - Daydream

I listen whole daydream songs but i couldn't find Wallace Collection. The one that in the Mr Nobody movie. I can find at youtube so easy. Pls i want that song in my playlist

• I listen whole daydream songs but i couldn't find Wallace Collection. The one that in the Mr Nobody movie. I can find at youtube so easy. Pls i want that song in my playlist
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Coming Home - Avenged Sevenfold

Add the music coming home from albun "hail to the king" avenged sevenfold

• Add the music coming home from albun "hail to the king" avenged sevenfold   
  • LionScale
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unplayable Music

Hello Spotify!For the past couple of weeks, I have been searching for any means possible to download a few specific songs, such as All The Boys by Panic! At The Disco or Kitchen Sink by Twenty One Pilots. I have been searching extensively and have no...

• ...he fact that some of my friends have been able to download the same music that I am searching for. I have a premium account so I do not understand why I am restricted from certain content. Help w...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

An album is missing in my region.

Dreamtale's Epsilon album is simply missing when all the other albums are available. I have contacted Dreamtale and they said the album was up there and it may be a regional issue. I'm in the region Turkey. I want the album to be available in my regi...

• Dreamtale's Epsilon album is simply missing when all the other albums are available. I have contacted Dreamtale and they said the album was up there and it may be a regional issue. I'm in the region ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Animes Songs

When will Spotify add the openings of anime we like? I'm referring to the original artists or the original songs, I miss that!Since I thank you for your attention and wish you a great day!

• When will Spotify add the openings of anime we like? I'm referring to the original artists or the original songs, I miss that! Since I thank you for your attention and wish you a great day!
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Animes
    J-pop
    Opening
    originals versus covers
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Harry Styles Debut 'Glitch'

Hello. I wanted some questions answered and tweets of ambiguity from SpotifyCares/Spotify weren't satisifying.On April 7th, Harry Styles debuted his first single "Sign of the Times". But there was a glitch that was reported early in its release that ...

• Hello. I wanted some questions answered and tweets of ambiguity from SpotifyCares/Spotify weren't satisifying. On April 7th, Harry Styles debuted his first single "Sign of the Times". But there was ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

KPOP songs updating slow when comparing to kkbox or other asia music streaming providers

Please update faster for KPOP songs, especially those from new hot indies. If Kkbox can do this, you can too I guess?Was looking for songs from the popular group 볼빨간사춘기 (臉紅的思春期) , not even a single song available and also newly released song from the...

• Please update faster for KPOP songs, especially those from new hot indies. If Kkbox can do this, you can too I guess? Was looking for songs from the popular group   볼빨간사춘기 (臉紅的思春期) , not...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Kpop
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

When can I play Harry Styles new song again in Spotify?

I could play Harrys song yesterday, but not anymore! Why is that???? I'm really pissed of right now because I love the song... Somebody please answer me what's wrong.

• Casual Listener
  • I could play Harrys song yesterday, but not anymore! Why is that???? I'm really pissed of right now because I love the song... Somebody please answer me what's wrong.
  • burkesavannah13
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Will the Jay-Z albums come back to spotify?

Hello! So I saw just now that all but three albums from Jay-Z are missing. I googled and found out that he withdrew them from Spotify. Are there any chances of them coming back in the near future?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   So I saw just now that all but three albums from Jay-Z are missing. I googled and found out that he withdrew them from Spotify. Are there any chances of them coming back in the near f...
  • nathanrobin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Brazilian 80´s

Uma década cheia de criatividade e bandas e músicas ótimas, onde estão? Faltam e muito.

• Uma década cheia de criatividade e bandas e músicas ótimas, onde estão? Faltam e muito.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Faltan canciones

Boquitas pintadas de tan bionica no esta

• Boquitas pintadas de tan bionica no esta
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes