Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes

SOAD - Storaged Melodies

I recently switched to Spotify, loving it so far. My favourite band is system of a down, all their albums are there except for one, "Storaged Melodies" can you guys pls add that? I think it will please me and the SOAD community

• I recently switched to Spotify, loving it so far. My favourite band is system of a down, all their albums are there except for one, "Storaged Melodies" can you guys pls add that? I think it will plea...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlists] Unavailable tracks - smart search alternatives

Hey spotify, there is this artist called damso. He has a song that i really like. It is called amnésie. Could you pleace add the song so that i can play it on spotify.

• Hey spotify, there is this artist called damso. He has a song that i really like. It is called amnésie. Could you pleace add the song so that i can play it on spotify.
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Song request

Please add the following song on Spotify. Honky Tonk Halloween by Captain Clegg And The Night Creatures

• Casual Listener
  • Please add the following song on Spotify. Honky Tonk Halloween by Captain Clegg And The Night Creatures  
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Prodigy of Mobb Deep

Why did you remove pretty much all of prodigy’s catalog!!! Please bring back his music before me and all of his fan base switch music services!!!

• Why did you remove pretty much all of prodigy’s catalog!!! Please bring back his music before me and all of his fan base switch music services!!! 
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Kokomo song os Califórnia Girls actually

Hi, I used to have the Kokomo song from Beach Boys album 50 Big ones in my playlist. But somehow it was replaced by California Girls. I wanted to report this issue cause I gess it may be happening for more people. Altough its name is kokomo the song ...

• Hi,   I used to have the Kokomo song from Beach Boys album 50 Big ones in my playlist. But somehow it was replaced by California Girls. I wanted to report this issue cause I gess it may be hap...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

2 Sonata Arctica albums from different eras missing

Both Winterheart's Guild and Stones Grow Her Name are missing. They used to be availible(like last year iirc). I find it quite weird since they are from completely distinct eras, and are the only missing albums. Is it because of some copyright issues...

• Both Winterheart's Guild and Stones Grow Her Name are missing. They used to be availible(like last year iirc). I find it quite weird since they are from completely distinct eras, and are the only mis...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New content for spotify

I'm creating this thread for people to post specific artists and songs that aren't yet on spotify. I understand it is difficult to have every song that has ever been made. So let's help out the devs and admins by giving some input here. Cheers everyo...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm creating this thread for people to post specific artists and songs that aren't yet on spotify. I understand it is difficult to have every song that has ever been made. So let's help out the devs ...
  • vinhtran
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

**bleep** No Premium

I USED to LOVE this app now its shitty as **bleep**! I cant change MY **bleep**ing songs or choose what I WANT TO LISTEN TO?? WHAT THE **bleep**?! Spotify workers yall are stupid as **bleep**. Done. ASSHOLES.

• I USED to LOVE this app now its shitty as **bleep**! I cant change MY **bleep**ing songs or choose what I WANT TO LISTEN TO?? WHAT THE **bleep**?! Spotify workers yall are stupid as **bleep**. Done. ...
  • vinhtran
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

J. Coles problems song

Dear spotifyi reallg want you to add a specific song called problems by j. Cole. Considering i am a huge fan of j.cole i like his music can you please add this song so your app

• Dear spotifyi reallg want you to add a specific song called problems by j. Cole. Considering i am a huge fan of j.cole i like his music can you please add this song so your app 
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album and song sales

How does album and song sales on spotify work? In my playlist l have some songs from an album but not all of them, l listen to them sometimes, how can l increase album sales by 1 or more? And song sales?

• Music Fan
  • How does album and song sales on spotify work?    In my playlist l have some songs from an album but not all of them, l listen to them sometimes, how can l increase album sales by 1 or mo...
  • Fyssil
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why do the default people under the Find Friends tab never change?

Such as the names: Julia Eger, Ben Khan, Sean Aquilina, Maddie Stocker, ect. I understand that when you have at least one friend that friend or friends show up under that tab instead of the examples, but I was just wondering why those people are alwa...

• Such as the names: Julia Eger, Ben Khan, Sean Aquilina, Maddie Stocker, ect.   I understand that when you have at least one friend that friend or friends show up under that tab instead of the ...
  • Troplo
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! 10 listeners but only 79 streams?

hi, good day everyone i dont understand, if 1 listeners equal 10 song streams, why i have only 79 streams.i read here in the listeners section: https://analytics.spotify.com/faq/stats#streams-listeners thanks

• Visitor
  • hi, good day everyone   i dont understand, if 1 listeners equal 10 song streams, why i have only 79 streams. i read here in the listeners section: https://analytics.spotify.com/faq/stats...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my new Ep into another profile with the same Artist name but i have already one.

Why my new single: Aree Tharsis is in another (new) profile also called "Aree" if i have alredy one? how this is happened?New Single Aree - tharsis:https://open.spotify.com/artist/0rbs9XGk7BdnboX8s5mHiWnew profile also called with the same name "Aree...

• Regular
  • Why my new single: Aree Tharsis is in another  (new) profile also called "Aree" if i have alredy one? how this is happened? New Single Aree - tharsis: https://open.spotify.com/artist/0rbs9XGk7...
  • Francesco_Aree
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Browse Filters: Play Count, # of Monthly Listeners, Genres

As someone who searches through tons and tons of music:I'd like to be able to browse all music on spotify with filters for the results, such as, 'Play Count', 'Dated Added', and '# of Monthly Listeners'.You'd be able to add one or multiple genres you...

• Casual Listener
  • As someone who searches through tons and tons of music: I'd like to be able to browse all music on spotify with filters for the results, such as, 'Play Count', 'Dated Added', and '# of M...
  • arnavsareen123
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Jesus Christ Superstar Live Studio Recordings

So before the album was released. Spotify released four high quality studio recordings as singles for the show.However, when the album came out, the single's audio was replaced with the live recordings too. Why make and release the recordings if they...

• So before the album was released. Spotify released four high quality studio recordings as singles for the show. However, when the album came out, the single's audio was replaced with the live reco...
  • arnavsareen123
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

listen to complete symphony

How do I listen to complete symphonies (e.g. Beethoven's 7th Symphony, movements 1 through 4)?

• How do I listen to complete symphonies (e.g. Beethoven's 7th Symphony, movements 1 through 4)?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

33 1/3 audiobook series

There was a lot of talk about Spotify getting this series back in May but seems like no physical progress has been made - anyone know what happened?

• There was a lot of talk about Spotify getting this series back in May but seems like no physical progress has been made - anyone know what happened? 
  • iustinr
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect Album Linked To Artist

I'm a verified artist and just noticed an album show up on my Artist Profile that is not mine - it just has a similar artist name. Can this please be fixed, as I don't want my followers to incorrectly think I just released a new album? Thanks for you...

• Regular
  • I'm a verified artist and just noticed an album show up on my Artist Profile that is not mine - it just has a similar artist name. Can this please be fixed, as I don't want my followers to incorrectl...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

"Strong women" #throwbackthursday playlist?

About a month ago there was a really great all-female #throwbackthursday playlist with sort of a "strong woman" theme. I didn't think to save it and now I NEED it! Sorry I don't have the exact date. Can anyone help?

• About a month ago there was a really great all-female #throwbackthursday playlist with sort of a "strong woman" theme. I didn't think to save it and now I NEED it! Sorry I don't have the exact date. ...
  • KHelping
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong related artists for small band

Hi! We are Warg, a metal band that doesnt have a lot of followers and all our related artists in Spotify are black metal nordic band, which is wrong. I think it might be an error because last-fm and other platforms had information about another band ...

• Roadie
  • Hi!   We are Warg, a metal band that doesnt have a lot of followers and all our related artists in Spotify are black metal nordic band, which is wrong. I think it might be an error becaus...
  • WargMetal
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes