Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Faltan canciones

Boquitas pintadas de tan bionica no esta

• Boquitas pintadas de tan bionica no esta
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

can someone help me find this song?

In this song in the end their just saying oohh oohh but then the people that are singing with him are just echoing the sounds. Can anyone please help me find this?

• Casual Listener
  • In this song in the end their just saying oohh oohh but then the people that are singing with him are just echoing the sounds. Can anyone please help me find this?
  • Laneybug0308
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

What happend to the song

One of my favorit songs have disappared.. Inez - Stronger... I hade it some time ago but when I search on the artist I Find all her songs exept that one.

• One of my favorit songs have disappared.. Inez - Stronger... I hade it some time ago but when I search on the artist I Find all her songs exept that one.
  • labelscollected
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Even the Artist is Clueless on What Happened to This Album

So this classic album of early 80s yacht rock just got disappeared, possibly as late as today.https://open.spotify.com/album/08zLU0fv6Dp4E16GUPeRTmI followed Spotify's instructions and dutifully posted a message on Robbie Durpree's official Facebook ...

• Composer
  • So this classic album of early 80s yacht rock just got disappeared, possibly as late as today. https://open.spotify.com/album/08zLU0fv6Dp4E16GUPeRTm I followed Spotify's instructions and dutifull...
  • artful_dodger59
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

90's Pop Rock Essentials - Where are the women?

I love 90s Rock, but was surprised after listening to the station for over an hour, not one female artist was played. Where is No Doubt, The Cranberries, Alanis Morissette, Garbage, Sheryl Crow, Hole, TLC, Lauryn Hill, Sinéad O'Connor, En Vogue, etc....

• Casual Listener
  • I love 90s Rock, but was surprised after listening to the station for over an hour, not one female artist was played. Where is No Doubt, The Cranberries, Alanis Morissette, Garbage, Sheryl Crow, Hole...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gerardo Ortiz álbum archivos de mi vida

Quiero escuchar el album archivos de mi vida de Gerardo Ortiz y no está disponible, estoy en México, por que pasa esto?

• Quiero escuchar el album archivos de mi vida de Gerardo Ortiz y no está disponible, estoy en México, por que pasa esto?
  • Lopo23
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • album artist
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why do songs on Spotify change?

So I noticed it first while listening to Ice Cube's "Drop Girl". It got censored all of the sudden. Now I noticed that there is the exact same Single still uncensored. The Song was in my playlist since 2015 and it was always the uncensored version. W...

• Music Fan
  • So I noticed it first while listening to Ice Cube's "Drop Girl". It got censored all of the sudden. Now I noticed that there is the exact same Single still uncensored. The Song was in my playlist sin...
  • reddfuzzy
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

why can't certain songs play on my phone's spotify?

certain songs can't be played through my phone's spotify. but every song can be played perfectly fine on my mac. and my account's premium

• certain songs can't be played through my phone's spotify. but every song can be played perfectly fine on my mac. and my account's premium
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Xbox One app

There is some Metal fan Outta there? please rise your horns up!

• Casual Listener
  • There is some Metal fan Outta there? please rise your horns up!
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Whitesnake

What is going on with this site? Every time I open it up more and more albums are dropped? What are you guys doing over there? You call this a music site, and yet everytime I look for something I like, it was either removed or just not there!Get with...

• Roadie
  • What is going on with this site? Every time I open it up more and more albums are dropped? What are you guys doing over there? You call this a music site, and yet everytime I look for something I lik...
  • hansenkd
  • Composer
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Rock
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

Jim James 'State of the Art'

I really like this song but cannot find it on Spotify. Any ideas?

• I really like this song but cannot find it on Spotify. Any ideas?
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Band suddenly unavailable

Hi!The russian band kino (or Кино) once had 2 pages. One in the Latin alphabet (Kino) and the other in Cyrillic (Кино). Now the russian page disappeared and links to the English page. That's not a problem in and of itself (I can't read russian anyway...

• Hi! The russian band kino (or Кино) once had 2 pages. One in the Latin alphabet (Kino) and the other in Cyrillic (Кино). Now the russian page disappeared and links to the English page. That's not a ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Crazy by 4minute removed?

I have recently gone into Spotify and realised that "Crazy" by the kpop girlgroup 4minute has been removed? As well as the EP, which is so weird. If you go on the 4minute profile it's not there anymore. Maybe I can't listen to it in my country anymor...

• Casual Listener
  • I have recently gone into Spotify and realised that "Crazy" by the kpop girlgroup 4minute has been removed? As well as the EP, which is so weird. If you go on the 4minute profile it's not there anymo...
  • ParkerNelson
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Song short on AD

I was listening to spotify and when a ad came up it presented a few shorts from songs and was one that i realy liked but I was exercising so count remember the exect lyrics, it seem like a kinda a electronic song were is a woman singing going I feel ...

• I was listening to spotify and when a ad came up it presented a few shorts from songs and was one that i realy liked but I was exercising so count remember the exect lyrics, it seem like a kinda a el...
  • klee1214
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Maroon 5 song missing

Hey, I was looking for the song "Woman" by maroon 5, but could only find the demo version. I find it weird since the song is featured in Spider-Man 2 soundtrack, which is available in Spotify, as are all of the other albums of Maroon 5, so I doubt it...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I was looking for the song "Woman" by maroon 5, but could only find the demo version. I find it weird since the song is featured in Spider-Man 2 soundtrack, which is available in Spotify, as are...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Traffic jams

The new song, "Pull up" by T pain ft Southside has to be out as a song on spotify. Its way too good.

• The new song, "Pull up" by T pain ft Southside has to be out as a song on spotify. Its way too good.
  • Preetikohli
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Homer Trask, Uptown Blues Album

When I first started Spotify in December 2016, I was able to play the Piano Blues music of artist Homer Trask and the album by him "Uptown Blues" . But now it is not playable anymore and not on the list. What happened. I can't even find this artist o...

• Casual Listener
  • When I first started Spotify in December 2016, I was able to play the Piano Blues music of artist Homer Trask and the album by him "Uptown Blues" . But now it is not playable anymore and not on the l...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song no Longer Available

I've recently been listening to FML by K Flay a lot lately, but today when I went to listen to it I found it was no longer available and unplayable. Does anyone know why this would happen or if I can expect to get this song back? Any answers would be...

• Casual Listener
  • I've recently been listening to FML by K Flay a lot lately, but today when I went to listen to it I found it was no longer available and unplayable.  Does anyone know why this would happen or if...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My music doesn't apear on other collaborators spotify profile

Hello,During my years of making music, I've had the chance of collaborating with some very good musician/artist but I've just came across a fact, which is that my music doesn't appear on other collaborators page on the 'also appear on' section is the...

• Roadie
  • Hello, During my years of making music, I've had the chance of collaborating with some very good musician/artist but I've just came across a fact, which is that my music doesn't appear on other coll...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Falco - Wiener Blut

Hello,Any ideas why all songs by Falco are available except for Wiener Blut, including the album itself?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Any ideas why all songs by Falco are available except for Wiener Blut, including the album itself? 
  • woooloomooloo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes