Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Some Japanese artists are not available in Spotify Japan

I have read FAQ that described some songs/artists may not available in some countries.I think It's ok if some Japanese artists are not available in another countries Spotifybut how weird is it if some Japanese artists are not availble in mainland Jap...

• Casual Listener
  • I have read FAQ that described some songs/artists may not available in some countries. I think It's ok if some Japanese artists are not available in another countries Spotify but how weird is it if...
  • Suleymantekin
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

[Search] Two artist in the same page

Hi guys, I really want to get better the searching form of an artist in Spotify, example: two artist from different countries have the same page, same profile and its **bleep**ing stupid because you really want to personalize your own page and it is ...

• Regular
  • Hi guys, I really want to get better the searching form of an artist in Spotify, example: two artist from different countries have the same page, same profile and its **bleep**ing stupid because you ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Search
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't want to see Turkish Playlists

Did Spotify open a liaison office in Turkey? Suddenly my spotify is Turkish, it is suggesting the Turkish pop music that I never listen to... There has to be an option to block specific users and their playlists...

• Did Spotify open a liaison office in Turkey? Suddenly my spotify is Turkish, it is suggesting the Turkish pop music that I never listen to...   There has to be an option to block specific user...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! lil dicky

Could you guys put White Dude by Lil Dicky on here? I really like that song

• Could you guys put White Dude by Lil Dicky on here? I really like that song
  • rainbow6seige22
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The artist Vision Divine's "Letter to My Child Never Born" is mispelled

The artist's song is mispelled as "Letter to My Chile Never Born" instead of "Child". I don't know where else to post this. Hopefully it's the correct place.

• The artist's song is mispelled as "Letter to My Chile Never Born" instead of "Child". I don't know where else to post this. Hopefully it's the correct place.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong song version in Limp Bizkit album

Hi there, This is bugging me for some time now. The album "Chocolate Starfish And The Hot Dog Flavoured Water" features the Dirt Road Remix of the song "Getcha Groove on". The original album though features the original song and not the Dirt Road Rem...

• Regular
  • Hi there,   This is bugging me for some time now. The album "Chocolate Starfish And The Hot Dog Flavoured Water" features the Dirt Road Remix of the song "Getcha Groove on". The orig...
  • Darkcrow
  • Visitor
  • 12 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 4 likes

Toni Basil

So I just noticed on my complete #1 songs of the 1980s playlist that Toni Basil's "Mickey" is suddenly and randomly greyed out. Yep, turns out Basil is totally gone from Spotify now. Still available on iTunes. Anyone care to share or investigate the ...

• Composer
  • So I just noticed on my complete #1 songs of the 1980s playlist that Toni Basil's "Mickey" is suddenly and randomly greyed out.  Yep, turns out Basil is totally gone from Spotify now.  Stil...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

They have the wrong band with the wrong cd--what do I do?

You have Bohemian Highway connected to THE Bohemian Highway--we are not the same band. The Short List by Bohemian Highway is NOT by THE Bohemian Highway. Can we have out own artist page and credit?

• You have Bohemian Highway connected to THE Bohemian Highway--we are not the same band. The Short List by Bohemian Highway is NOT by THE Bohemian Highway. Can we have out own artist page and credit?
  • PilotAC
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Appauling language by James Rhodes

I was surprised when I started listening to Piano 100 introduced by James Rhodes, his colourful use of language in my opinion has no place on a Classical site, if he cannot express himself without using F**k & S**t I suggest you get someone better to...

• I was surprised when I started listening to Piano 100 introduced by James Rhodes, his colourful use of language in my opinion has no place on a Classical site, if he cannot express himself without us...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

How often is the stream count updated on songs?

Hey y'all! Quick question, how often are the stream count updated on songs? I've always thought it to be on a next day basis, for example:If I uploaded my track today and get 5000 streams, Day 1 would be <1000, and Day 2 would be 5000 Is that correct...

• Music Fan
  • Hey y'all!   Quick question, how often are the stream count updated on songs?   I've always thought it to be on a next day basis, for example: If I uploaded my track today and get 5000...
  • robert_walker
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • How often
    Stream count
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Viral 50 Playlists - How do they work?

Hello beautiful Spotify Community people! I'm a producer and music lover and listen a lot to the Viral 50 playlists to discover awesome new artists and always stay on top of what's new. However, I'm very curious on how these playlists work? Is it bas...

• Music Fan
  • Hello beautiful Spotify Community people!   I'm a producer and music lover and listen a lot to the Viral 50 playlists to discover awesome new artists and always stay on top of what's new. &nb...
  • dendeedz
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • How do they work
    Viral 50 Playlists
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Michael Franti's Sound of Sunshine album

You got rid of Michael Franti's album, 'sound of sunshine.' And I would love to listen to this album but I can't. Could you consider adding it please?

• Regular
  • You got rid of Michael Franti's album, 'sound of sunshine.' And I would love to listen to this album but I can't. Could you consider adding it please?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Soundtrack/Music Request

Please add the Original Soundtracks for Final Fantasy XV and NieR:Automata. They would be AWESOME add ons to the already vast library... Thank you

• Please add the Original Soundtracks for Final Fantasy XV and NieR:Automata.   They would be AWESOME add ons to the already vast library...   Thank you 😄
  • ACKayaturk
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Unknown song from ad

The advertisement was for the song and it was redirecting me to "watch the full story and video" but i was too busy with homework and i completely forgot the name of the song and who the artist was and who they were collaborating with. if anybody kno...

• The advertisement was for the song and it was redirecting me to "watch the full story and video" but i was too busy with homework and i completely forgot the name of the song and who the artist was a...
  • vallerydelexy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No 'Having you near me' in Air Supply album

I just wonder why there's no 'Having you near me' in the Air Supply, i really liked that song...

• I just wonder why there's no 'Having you near me' in the Air Supply, i really liked that song...
  • tonyram57
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Naming is not appropriate?

there are some errors naming songs. In Jikustik album - "SIANG". The track name is not appropriate. Please help and fix it. Thankyou...

• Not applicable
  • there are some errors naming songs. In Jikustik album - "SIANG". The track name is not appropriate. Please help and fix it.   Thankyou...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

deleting local files and "waiting"

I had a couple local files on my playlists on my mac. I deleted some of the local files and removed them from my playlist, but now when i try to download my playlists (the ones that had the local files i deleted) on my mac, it just says "waiting" and...

• I had a couple local files on my playlists on my mac. I deleted some of the local files and removed them from my playlist, but now when i try to download my playlists (the ones that had the local fil...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes