Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

Heaven Can Wait (OPM album remake)

For some reason the band OPM remade a few of their hit songs and these newer versions are all that's available on spotify. Among others this includes songs like "heaven is a halfpipe" and "El Capitan". the problem is... they are AWFUL!These remakes a...

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason the band OPM remade a few of their hit songs and these newer versions are all that's available on spotify. Among others this includes songs like "heaven is a halfpipe" and "El Capitan...
  • Dominoi
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please Add Spotify couple songs that arent there !!!

Machete - Nejnost' (Russian )Sanjar halikov - Lolalar (Uzbek)It would be great if you could add these songs to Spotify !!! Thank You Nigora !!!

• Machete - Nejnost' (Russian ) Sanjar halikov - Lolalar (Uzbek) It would  be great if you could add these songs to Spotify !!! Thank You Nigora !!!    
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help me to find this song

First. Its Metal or Metalcore i guess.Second. The Disturbing Noise is the reason why i cant scan it. (Was in an Edit of a Youtube video).Third. I tried to find the songs by the lyrics without success. (Why? usually it works and the band seems known e...

• Music Fan
  • First. Its Metal or Metalcore i guess. Second. The Disturbing Noise is the reason why i cant scan it. (Was in an Edit of a Youtube video). Third. I tried to find the songs by the lyrics without suc...
  • Sivo
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Track Title Restrictions for Independent Artists vs. Bigger Artists

Hi, we're new to this! I have a question/concern.We released a song titled, "YDHTW" through a distribution site but when the song actually came out, it was titled "Y.D.H.T.W".I emailed asking why it wasn't released the way we paid for and they said i...

• Hi, we're new to this!   I have a question/concern. We released a song titled, "YDHTW" through a distribution site but when the song actually came out, it was titled "Y.D.H.T.W". I emai...
  • Ryko
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I need help finding the name of a song

Hey, I'm trying to find the name of a song I used to listen to all the time, but I can't remember the title of the song. These are the lyrics of the first half (I only know the first half): 'Show me a state where nobody sees democracy turns into tyra...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I'm trying to find the name of a song I used to listen to all the time, but I can't remember the title of the song. These are the lyrics of the first half (I only know the first half): 'Show me ...
  • Dominoi
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mamamoo yellow flower album

Hello, why Mamamoo "yellow flower" album can't listen on Taiwan's Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, why Mamamoo "yellow flower" album can't listen on Taiwan's Spotify?
  • KyleSiang
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I find this song in the Australian App?

I am compiling my playlist, which I really want London Grammar - **bleep** Inside, on it; but it is not available on my Spotify app on my computer or my iPhone. I searched it through TuneFind, and it comes up with the song, but will not let me play i...

• Casual Listener
  • I am compiling my playlist, which I really want London Grammar - **bleep** Inside, on it; but it is not available on my Spotify app on my computer or my iPhone.   I searched it through TuneFin...
  • kate_1985
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find a song from a Spotify playlist

Maybe someone can help. I'm looking for a song that was on the Spotify playlist "Soft and Slow" It was recently edited and the song didn't make the cut. It was an indie song. I want to say the title was "Living" and the female artist's name may have ...

• Maybe someone can help. I'm looking for a song that was on the Spotify playlist "Soft and Slow" It was recently edited and the song didn't make the cut. It was an indie song. I want to say the t...
  • Jc3757
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Doppio addebito spotify

Salve, ho attivato ieri Premium Studenti, soltanto che ,dalla carta, mi hanno addebitato €4,99 tre volte e non una.Come mai? Potrei essere rimborsato? Praticamente ho 3 abbonamenti identici sullo stesso account e non solo 1

• Salve, ho attivato ieri Premium Studenti, soltanto che ,dalla carta, mi hanno addebitato €4,99 tre volte e non una. Come mai? Potrei essere rimborsato?       Praticamente ho 3 abb...
  • musicajet
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums of Punjabi Artist BABBU MANN

Albums of Babbu Mann "Ohi Chann Ohi Rattaan" and "Pyass" are missing on Spotify.

• Albums of Babbu Mann "Ohi Chann Ohi Rattaan" and "Pyass" are missing on Spotify.
  • Ryko
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PUNJABI
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs

HiCan you please add "Together" and "A little Space" artist neyo Thank You

• Regular
  • Hi Can you please add "Together" and "A little Space" artist neyo   Thank You
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where did my favorite version of Holst's The Planets go?

The best recording of Holst's The Planets has just vanished from Spotify - on July 7 I think. It's gone. In its place in my library is a much inferior version. I've listened to many others and none of them measures up to the one I used to listen to. ...

• Casual Listener
  • The best recording of Holst's The Planets has just vanished from Spotify - on July 7 I think. It's gone. In its place in my library is a much inferior version. I've listened to many others and none o...
  • Magnetron
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help needed to find a song

Hi, thanks for helpingAm looking for this song. Its a love song sang by a male.In the lyrics, he talks about working hard to get the house she wants and also marrying her. Its quite a light love song. Sorry cant give more info because im having diffi...

• Hi, thanks for helping Am looking for this song. Its a love song sang by a male. In the lyrics, he talks about working hard to get the house she wants and also marrying her.   Its quite a li...
  • Magnetron
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I got banned on facebook for sharing song on Spotify!

Today i shared the song "Mr cool - Knulla barn", its a song about child abuse, pedo, euwk ... **bleep** shouldnt exist on this platform.. its **bleep**ing awful disgusting**bleep**...And to my knowledge, spotify and facebook is working together, how ...

• Casual Listener
  • Today i shared the song "Mr cool - Knulla barn", its a song about child abuse, pedo, euwk ... **bleep** shouldnt exist on this platform.. its **bleep**ing awful disgusting**bleep**... And to my know...
  • Hoppyjalloppy
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Song missing

I can't find Reefer Party by Wiz Khalifa song on Spotify, why Spotify doesn't have that track?

• I can't find Reefer Party by Wiz Khalifa song on Spotify, why Spotify doesn't have that track?
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Three missing albums by Myrath

Hi. Myrath has released four albums, but it seems three of them have been removed from Spotify.I found another person asking about one of them (Tales of the Sands), and got the response that it may have been disabled in his country.Since his country,...

• ...emoved.   https://community.spotify.com/t5/Content-Questions/Myrath-A-Tale-Of-Sands-Album-Problem/td-p/1336178   If that is the case, can anyone explain why? If the label did it, did t...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Any great ideas on getting Spotify streams up?

Hello to all my Spotify communities. Lets all work on some solutions so we all can get great Spotify streams and have followers and high monthly listeners. Now does anyone have any ideas ? If you do please let us know your secrets to getting great st...

• Music Fan
  • Hello to all my Spotify communities. Lets all work on some solutions so we all can get great Spotify streams and have followers and high monthly listeners. Now does anyone have any ideas ? If you do ...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist spotify always go back to alphabetical order

My playlist are always going back to the alphabetical order even if I change it. When I stop the music even for 2 minutes. I don't know how to save the playlist in a random order

• My playlist are always going back to the alphabetical order even if I change it. When I stop the music even for 2 minutes. I don't know how to save the playlist in a random order  
  • musicajet
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms] Songs skipping across platforms/accounts

Plan: AnyCountry: AnyPlatform: Android, iOS, Mac, Windows Hey,I tried to listen to this song by Asaf Avidan & the Mojos but it keeps lagging/skipping on all platforms. Similar things happen for the whole album but this song is the worst.I have verifi...

• Plan: Any Country: Any Platform: Android, iOS, Mac, Windows   Hey, I tried to listen to this song by Asaf Avidan & the Mojos but it keeps lagging/skipping on all pla...
  • tophermac19
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Brown Bird's album Salt for Salt not found

Hi!Two days ago, Spotify showed me this amazing band, Brown Bird and I became obsessed with them since then.Unfortunately, I cannot find this album, or songs from this album, Salt for Salt) in the list. What is strange is that I can find it in Open S...

• Hi! Two days ago, Spotify showed me this amazing band, Brown Bird and I became obsessed with them since then. Unfortunately, I cannot find this album, or songs from this album, Salt for Salt) in ...
  • Ryko
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Brown Bird
    missing album
    Salt for Salt
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes