Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Tom Lehrer

Why isn’t Tom Lehrer’s album ”That Was The Year That Was” on Spotify? It contains, in my opinion, his greatest and most provocative songs.

• Why isn’t Tom Lehrer’s album ”That Was The Year That Was” on Spotify? It contains, in my opinion, his greatest and most provocative songs. 
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Music Add Request

Hi Spotify team, I'd like to request the song:"I Don't Want You To Go" by Lani Hall, 1983Source: Wikipedia All I see are revivals, I'd very much like to listen to the original. Thank you!

_20180908_102340.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify team,   I'd like to request the song: "I Don't Want You To Go" by Lani Hall, 1983 Source: Wikipedia   All I see are revivals, I'd very much like to listen to the original...
  • Taniiagr
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Broken music

Hello i'm using spotify app, and i noticed some music titles appears to be faded and i can't play them. I searched on how to report them but it requires spotify desktop app . I just wanted to download this song "tracking time" by citizen and if i did...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello i'm using spotify app, and i noticed some music titles appears to be faded and i can't play them. I searched on how to report them but it requires spotify desktop app 😐. I just wanted to downl...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Artist "Travis" has another Travis' music

For the artist "Travis" an EP was added today called "Consciousness Discovery" that is clearly a completely different artist. Please remove. Thanks!

• Roadie
  • For the artist "Travis" an EP was added today called "Consciousness Discovery" that is clearly a completely different artist. Please remove. Thanks!
  • francisco_8a
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Help with finding a playlist

Hello Communtiy, The other day I was listenning to a playlist created by spotify that contained breakthrough songs that changed the music paths in their respectives genres (that's what i kinda remember from the decription). The cover art art was a sh...

426096e1263c74d40cdfc4188e1f56d0.jpg
  • Hello Communtiy,    The other day I was listenning to a playlist created by spotify that contained breakthrough songs that changed the music paths in their respectives genres (that's what...
  • RosannevK
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Your Best Songs on this month of August

August near to an end and many songs are played on this month. I just want to know the songs that you've always played on this month of August. Do you have a favorite songs that you always played this month? Please comment it below.

• Casual Listener
  • August near to an end and many songs are played on this month. I just want to know the songs that you've always played on this month of August. Do you have a favorite songs that you always played thi...
  • RosannevK
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Certain songs isn't able to play for me?

I can't play certain songs for some reason. Songs like SAD! and Moonlight from xxxtentacion doesn't play for me. It's not only those two songs that wont play, I think I've found about 10-15 other songs that I can't listen to. It doesn't work to play ...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't play certain songs for some reason. Songs like SAD! and Moonlight from xxxtentacion doesn't play for me. It's not only those two songs that wont play, I think I've found about 10-15 other son...
  • nexushealer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Lack of Clean versions worldwide (except U.S.)

Hello! I've been a Spotify user for quite some time now and I see that my songs are mostly explicit. I want to change my explicit songs to be clean. I see on U.S. made spotify accounts, there's some explicit songs that have actually an available clea...

• Music Fan
  • Hello!   I've been a Spotify user for quite some time now and I see that my songs are mostly explicit. I want to change my explicit songs to be clean. I see on U.S. made spotify accounts, ther...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Share my playlist on Facebook and have it show as a playlistbox

Hi Im wondering if you can - first of all - share a playlist in a post of Facebook and - secondly - if said list then contains full songs and not just half a minute. Chief question is if the shared list will show up as a "playbox" where you can click...

• Hi Im wondering if you can - first of all - share a playlist in a post of Facebook and - secondly - if said list then contains full songs and not just half a minute.  Chief question is if the s...
  • Wardco
  • Songwriter
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Les reines Prochaines wicked game

HelloI'm using premium family account on my android device. I've a beautifull list. Than suddenly one of my favorite song disappeared from my list. It was les reines prochaines wicked game cover. Do you delete some songs from my list wthout my permis...

• Hello I'm using premium family account on my android device. I've a beautifull  list. Than suddenly one of my favorite song disappeared from my list. It was les reines prochaines wicked game co...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! HELP, I HATE BRAZILIAN MUSIC

Hello, I'm from Brazil.I'd like to now if have any way to change my location without leaving my country, because I can't stand these brazilian's songs in my Spotify anymore.I don't like most of the musics and eventually one of this invades my playlis...

• Hello, I'm from Brazil. I'd like to now if have any way to change my location without leaving my country, because I can't stand these brazilian's songs in my Spotify anymore. I don't like most...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Missing genesis album

I am aware that this question has already been asked but I just thought I would bring it up again. As you might be able to tell by my name, Genesis is my favorite band and has been for some years now. I have noticed the same as some other people have...

• Roadie
  • I am aware that this question has already been asked but I just thought I would bring it up again. As you might be able to tell by my name, Genesis is my favorite band and has been for some years now...
  • joe1234isthebes
  • 24 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Song information and Top 100 playlist auto created

First of all, you must improve the songs collection. I need to know in which playlist I ve added X song from my library. It can by done by selecting the song from the Song category, or well, in inverse sense, clicking a song from any of my playlist t...

• Music Fan
  •   First of all, you must improve the songs collection. I need to know in which playlist I ve added X song from my library. It can by done by selecting the song from the Song category, or well, ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • ranking
    Song info
    Top 100
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs 'secretly' removed

Hello,I have been a premium users for a few years now. I completely moved from buying CD's or digital versions of music to Spotify streaming service. However I can't accept the fact that many songs are suddenly being deleted from the Spotify database...

• Hello, I have been a premium users for a few years now. I completely moved from buying CD's or digital versions of music to Spotify streaming service. However I can't accept the fact that many songs...
  • listenstofishes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Do you care about German customers? Die Ärzte, Die Toten Hosen, Rammstein missing...

When will music from the greatest German bands finally be available on Spotify? "Die Ärzte", "Die Toten Hosen" or "Rammstein" should definitely be available! You will not get the mass of german customers if big bands like these are not available... P...

• When will music from the greatest German bands finally be available on Spotify? "Die Ärzte", "Die Toten Hosen" or "Rammstein" should definitely be available! You will not get the mass of german custo...
  • asciiM0
  • Roadie
  • 15 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 7 likes

Deleting music

Hi. I'm wondering if anyone can help me figure out how to delete all of my saved music in my library without having to do it individually? I want to start my music all over again and just want it all gone

• Visitor
  • Hi.  I'm wondering if anyone can help me figure out how to delete all of my saved music in my library without having to do it individually? I want to start my music all over again and just want...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

more than one artist for "GLORIA"

hi the fernch band gloria, returns their tracks and another grrek artist. bit disorientating when you expect a certain tye of sound and you get another differnt feel. i've seen this occur with other artists in spotify, but this is the first time i wa...

• Visitor
  • hi the fernch band gloria, returns their tracks and another grrek artist.  bit disorientating when you expect a certain tye of sound and you get another differnt feel.   i've seen this oc...
  • bitw157
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Eagles of Death Metal missing album and two different artist pages

Hi I noticed that all but one song in Eagles of Death Metal's 2006 album "Death by Sexy" is missing and that their first three albums appear on the "Eagles of Death Metal" artist page, whereas their most recent album, "Zipper Down", appears on the "E...

• Hi   I noticed that all but one song in Eagles of Death Metal's 2006 album "Death by Sexy" is missing and that their first three albums appear on the "Eagles of Death Metal" artist page, where...
  • BECCUCCIO
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes

Chill Hits Playlist Last Week

Does anyone has Chill Hits playlist last week (around June 23rd)? I'm not quite sure which songs are in it as I only listened to them when my friends played it. Only realized they changed the songs 4 days ago today

• Does anyone has Chill Hits playlist last week (around June 23rd)? I'm not quite sure which songs are in it as I only listened to them when my friends played it. Only realized they changed the songs 4...
  • kikijadelowen
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes