Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Unknown song from ad

The advertisement was for the song and it was redirecting me to "watch the full story and video" but i was too busy with homework and i completely forgot the name of the song and who the artist was and who they were collaborating with. if anybody kno...

• The advertisement was for the song and it was redirecting me to "watch the full story and video" but i was too busy with homework and i completely forgot the name of the song and who the artist was a...
  • vallerydelexy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No 'Having you near me' in Air Supply album

I just wonder why there's no 'Having you near me' in the Air Supply, i really liked that song...

• I just wonder why there's no 'Having you near me' in the Air Supply, i really liked that song...
  • tonyram57
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Naming is not appropriate?

there are some errors naming songs. In Jikustik album - "SIANG". The track name is not appropriate. Please help and fix it. Thankyou...

• Not applicable
  • there are some errors naming songs. In Jikustik album - "SIANG". The track name is not appropriate. Please help and fix it.   Thankyou...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

deleting local files and "waiting"

I had a couple local files on my playlists on my mac. I deleted some of the local files and removed them from my playlist, but now when i try to download my playlists (the ones that had the local files i deleted) on my mac, it just says "waiting" and...

• I had a couple local files on my playlists on my mac. I deleted some of the local files and removed them from my playlist, but now when i try to download my playlists (the ones that had the local fil...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

One-Way Conversations by Hollyn is bugged.

(Copy-Pasted from support thing I made) - Link: https://open.spotify.com/album/2iB2b6Vw1eOWJc4ZNQPLhW This whole album's song list is messed up (One-Way Conversations - Hollyn). Songs 1 through 3 are alright, but Song 4's audio is listed under Song 5...

• Music Fan
  • (Copy-Pasted from support thing I made) - Link: https://open.spotify.com/album/2iB2b6Vw1eOWJc4ZNQPLhW   This whole album's song list is messed up (One-Way Conversations - Hollyn). Songs ...
  • minermaniac447
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add a song

"Ryda" - The Game"My Story" (Chicago Remix) - R KellyCould you add these song on Spotify? 4.5 stars out of 5. I'll give it the full 5 if the company adds on request. Also I will spread the word like crack thru Chicago if this app does that! Simply am...

• "Ryda" - The Game "My Story" (Chicago Remix) - R Kelly Could you add these song on Spotify? 4.5 stars out of 5. I'll give it the full 5 if the company adds on request. Also I will spread the word...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

An album is unavailable for me, but is for others

Hi, It seems that I can't access "Management" from artist Delta Sleep, whereas other people on Spotify can...Spotify only displays the album Twin Galaxies.Any idea where does this issue comes from, and how to resolve it?Thanks a lot

• Hi,  It seems that I can't access "Management" from artist Delta Sleep, whereas other people on Spotify can... Spotify only displays the album Twin Galaxies. Any idea where does this issu...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs mit falschen Titeln gefunden

Hallo,ich habe festgestellt, dass bei dem Hans Zimmer Album Interstellar (spotify:album:6011h0N54AmbSoArPDgozg) den Titeln 22 und 23 der falsche Stream zugewiesen wurde. Titel 22 wird als "No Time For Caution" angezeigt und wenn ich ihn abspiele spie...

• Hallo, ich habe festgestellt, dass bei dem Hans Zimmer Album Interstellar (spotify:album:6011h0N54AmbSoArPDgozg) den Titeln 22 und 23 der falsche Stream zugewiesen wurde. Titel 22 wird als "No Time ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Fehler im System
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Periphery Missing Albums

Good day: All periphery albums has been removed, is this a temporal license thing on mexico or World wide, is it going to be resolved? thanks in advance and best regards

• Good day:   All periphery albums has been removed, is this a temporal license thing on mexico or World wide, is it going to be resolved?   thanks in advance and best regards
  • LuigiCarranza
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Moby wait for me

Does anyone know why this album was removed?

• Does anyone know why this album was removed?
  • davidianwolf
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

THE KING

Why don't they make a album for Elvis Presley, named as This is: THE KING. I mean he is a legend, he is THE KING. They should honour him I think.

• Why don't they make a album for Elvis Presley, named as This is: THE KING. I mean he is a legend, he is THE KING. They should honour him I think.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

need help

i cant searh my playlists anymore, i dont know , after the updates the search bar cant find my playlists, instead they show other users playlists, i need help , what the **bleep** has happend?

• Gig Goer
  • i cant searh my playlists anymore, i dont know , after the updates the search bar cant find my playlists, instead they show other users playlists, i need help , what the **bleep** has happend?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Request

It would be fantastic if you guys could get 3laus new song "on my mind" I think it has more potential than closer by chainsmokers.

• It would be fantastic if you guys could get 3laus new song "on my mind" I think it has more potential than closer by chainsmokers.
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you please add this song?

Dim Memory by Soul CircleIt's a fantastic song, you can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYjapNxuyHI

• Casual Listener
  • Dim Memory by Soul Circle It's a fantastic song, you can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYjapNxuyHI
  • uppsalabaronen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing Music

Hello All, I have searched a few times about that song but still no found.. Niki & The Dove - Mother's Protect (Goldroom Remix) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAG4wFcWunE Can you guys please add it on spotify ? I will be grateful for you Thanks in...

• Hello All,   I have searched a few times about that song but still no found..   Niki & The Dove - Mother's Protect (Goldroom Remix) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAG4wFcWunE ...
  • klee1214
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing music

Hey i really wish u guys had kool kieth lost in space. It very rare but his best album

• Hey i really wish u guys had kool kieth lost in space. It very rare but his best album
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please allow all music from any one artist.

I have noticed that many artist have more music on YouTube or Datpiff than what I have access to on Spotify Premium. For example, one of my favorite artist is Tinnman. There is only 1 album by Tinnman on Spotify Premiun that is available to listen to...

• Casual Listener
  • I have noticed that many artist have more music on YouTube or Datpiff than what I have access to on Spotify Premium. For example, one of my favorite artist is Tinnman. There is only 1 album by Tinnma...
  • Wildwelder75
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop taking music away

I love using Spotify and this is more of a request than an idea but I would really like it if some of my favorite playlists didn't just disapear all the time. The electronic genre folder used to have such amazing playlists then all of them disappeare...

• I love using Spotify and this is more of a request than an idea but I would really like it if some of my favorite playlists didn't just disapear all the time. The electronic genre folder used to have...
  • ReadHeadBliss
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Rap Caviar

i pay for premium so i dont have to listen to ads, now every 4 songs a interview or some stupid bull**bleep** comes on in rap caviar and its so annoying

• i pay for premium so i dont have to listen to ads, now every 4 songs a interview or some stupid bull**bleep** comes on in rap caviar and its so annoying
  • Woohlaton518
  • Casual Listener
  • 32 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 18 likes

[Music] 90s Alternative

I've been listening to the 90s Alternative radio station for over an hour now, and I haven't heard a single female voice. I'm pretty sure there were some female-fronted alternative bands in the 90s. I fully realize I can find them on Spotify, but tha...

• I've been listening to the 90s Alternative radio station for over an hour now, and I haven't heard a single female voice. I'm pretty sure there were some female-fronted alternative bands in the 90s. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes