Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1932 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1932 likes

Add a logic song!

Hello, 5 years ago logic had made a song named "Man of the year" Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFt0tO4Op14 It was produced by I.D.It was published on youtube by SwagyTracks Thank you for reading!

•     Hello, 5 years ago logic had made a song named "Man of the year"    Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFt0tO4Op14   It was produced by I.D. It was published on...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

lumuba

hola por que no hay musica de la buena banda lumumba?

• Casual Listener
  • hola por que no hay musica de la buena banda lumumba?
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Changes to tagging in Playlist exchange

hello, i have recently started to get into the spotify community and wanted to share my "flute, choir and orchestra faves" playlist. but when i get to tags, there are no tags for classical music... is there any way this could be changed so there is a...

• Music Fan
  • hello, i have recently started to get into the spotify community and wanted to share my "flute, choir and orchestra faves" playlist. but when i get to tags, there are no tags for classical music...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • classical
    exchange
    music
    Playlist Exchange
    spotife
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why can not I start a radio with a particular artist?

I would like to start a radio with "Alquímera", but it says "try something else ... what can I do?Alquímera en Spotify

• Music Fan
  • I would like to start a radio with "Alquímera", but it says "try something else ... what can I do? Alquímera en Spotify
  • Alquímera
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
    Radio
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I burn songs on Spotify using CD-R \ CD-RW Blank Disc?

Greetings, How do I burn songs on Spotify using CD-R \ CD-RW Blank Discs? Send me the step-by-step instructions. Reply soon. Thanks.

• Music Fan
  • Greetings,    How do I burn songs on Spotify using CD-R \ CD-RW Blank Discs?   Send me the step-by-step instructions.   Reply soon.   Thanks.
  • HUZI
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • CD
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I beg for more albums by Mac Miller to be added on Spotify. There's a lot missing.

There's quite a few albums and singles that are missing of his. I beg that you add them. Many of us pay for Spotify premium and dont get to listen to all of our favourite songs. Leading us you just use YouTube instead and deal with the ads. At least ...

• There's quite a few albums and singles that are missing of his. I beg that you add them. Many of us pay for Spotify premium and dont get to listen to all of our favourite songs. Leading us you just u...
  • rachelvinnelrod
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! So many songs are gone... what's going on?

My playlists are loosing so many songs that soon there will be nothing more left... Are you doing anything to prevent it? This is terrible!

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG
  • Regular
  • My playlists are loosing so many songs that soon there will be nothing more left...     Are you doing anything to prevent it? This is terrible!   &...
  • BloodySangre
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Black Label Society

BLS I would like to know why an awful lot of Black Label Society’s songs/albums have been removed from Spotify. The Blessed Hellride which was an awfully popular one of there’s along with a couple of others were randomly removed - any idea why? I wou...

2C856261-BB86-4932-B6D5-70DFE2AB876B.jpeg
  • Regular
  • ...couple of others were randomly removed - any idea why? I wouldn’t say their music was in anyway offensive considering some of the content Spotify currently have on their platform anyway which p...
  • CAROLINEVAROQUI
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • hard rock
    Metal playlist
    Rock & Roll
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Which playlists are human curated?

Is there a way to know for sure whether a playlist has been created by a human (or team of Spotify Experts) vs by an algorithm?

• Is there a way to know for sure whether a playlist has been created by a human (or team of Spotify Experts) vs by an algorithm?
  • cteffteff
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Playlists
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs for Casual Workplace

It's a small start-up and I'm always asked to play my music but I'm running out of playlists! I love upbeat chill music to listen to and some throwbacks! Thx for sharing Cheers,N.

• Gig Goer
  • It's a small start-up and I'm always asked to play my music but I'm running out of playlists! I love upbeat chill music to listen to and some throwbacks!   Thx for sharing 🙂   Cheers, ...
  • willliamcbinns
  • Music Fan
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • cafe
    casual
    Chill
    happy
    Jazz
    music
    Oldies
    Pop
    startup
    Throwback
    Upbeat
    work
    workplace
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

[New] Promo for indie artists

When will Spotify Promote indie and underground artist's if they can do it for Drake who doesn't even need the exposure why not for the one's who have talent that need the support.Btw check out my Music. Edwin Elijah Diaz

• Visitor
  • When will Spotify Promote indie and underground artist's if they can do it for Drake who doesn't even need the exposure why not for the one's who have talent that need the support. Btw check out my ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Home Mix

I've actually been on support chat with Spotify over this issue but apparently the "Home Mix" feature isn't fully functional or something like that. Anyway, the my issue with the Home Mix is that it doesn't update often enough, you can't reset it, an...

• Visitor
  • I've actually been on support chat with Spotify over this issue but apparently the "Home Mix" feature isn't fully functional or something like that.   Anyway, the my issue with the Home Mix is...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Family Plan
    home mix
    Playlists
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Regularly updated favorites

Hey music fans! I recently created a playlist of my favorite songs that I am going to keep updating on a regular basis! Thought I would share it with you all in case you wanted to follow along on my music journey Hope you enjoy! https://open.spotify....

• Gig Goer
  • Hey music fans!   I recently created a playlist of my favorite songs that I am going to keep updating on a regular basis! Thought I would share it with you all in case you wanted to follow alo...
  • Simöndli_Böndli
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Favorites
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist filter by genre

fliter playlsit by genre as a option If a genre fliter was a option this will give lister hear their favourite type of music without other genre getting in the way lister will be able to listen to a genre without going on a playlist that have none of...

• Casual Listener
  •    fliter playlsit by genre as a option  If a genre fliter was a option this will give lister hear their favourite  type of music without other genre getting in the way  ...
  • Simöndli_Böndli
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Ideas
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

ODESZA - Loyal

Hey all, I recently discovered ODESZA again after hearing their song 'Say My Name' back in 2015.I thought I would share this new, fantastic piece of work by Harrison and Clayton: Loyal. I would also suggest you listen to their latest album: A Moment ...

• Composer
  • Hey all,   I recently discovered ODESZA again after hearing their song 'Say My Name' back in 2015. I thought I would share this new, fantastic piece of work by Harrison and Clayton:...
  • MrAlexG
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MAC MILLER

Why isn't there a RIP Mac Miller Playlist? Yet when other rappers passed this year, there were playlists almost the next day dedicated to them. Let's get on this, Spotify!

• Casual Listener
  • Why isn't there a RIP Mac Miller Playlist? Yet when other rappers passed this year, there were playlists almost the next day dedicated to them. Let's get on this, Spotify!
  • YahTehgz
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Illegal upload

I couldn't work out how to submit a new help request, I seem to only be able to search so I will report it here. Link removed This song is actually The Play by wiz khalifa, not whoever this guy is. With over 1million streams there must be a decent am...

• Casual Listener
  • I couldn't work out how to submit a new help request, I seem to only be able to search so I will report it here.   Link removed   This song is actually The Play by wiz khalifa, not whoe...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Foxes - Youth - Adventure Club remix artist incorrect

The remix artist for Foxes Youth Adventure Club remix "Adventure club" is linked to the wrong artist with the same name. Song link: spotify:track:4dQOR8mMWcrbF0xRRnW5Y6Inocrrect Adventure Club link (Current one): spotify:artist:4vIDWbhxIjNMXQ18tfmLxS...

• Music Fan
  • The remix artist for Foxes Youth Adventure Club remix "Adventure club" is linked to the wrong artist with the same name.   Song link: spotify:track:4dQOR8mMWcrbF0xRRnW5Y6 Inocrrect Adven...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Certain songs play on Web Player but not on App

I have noticed that two songs play on the Web Player but not on the App. Specifically they're "All I Need" -Missing Andy and "Woo Se Mama" - Paul Weller (I'm sure there are many more!). My wife can play them on her App - we share a Familt Premium acc...

• Casual Listener
  • I have noticed that two songs play on the Web Player but not on the App. Specifically they're "All I Need" -Missing Andy and "Woo Se Mama" - Paul Weller (I'm sure there are many more!).  My wife...
  • MrAlexG
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

From Regular Premium to Student Discount premium

First of all, sorry for my bad english but recently, I tried to get the student discount 3 days ago and I received a notification that I am now able to inqure for the discounted price starting on 9-27-18 for 65 pesos or roughly 1.50$ but spotify char...

• First of all, sorry for my bad english but recently, I tried to get the student discount 3 days ago and I received a notification that I am now able to inqure for the discounted price starting on 9-2...
  • MrAlexG
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes