Announcements

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My 2022 Spotify Wrapped top songs changed

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy Spotify wrapped playlist changed from the day it was released. At least two of my t...

• Visitor
  • RifahShanjihad
  • Casual Listener
  • 38 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 38 replies
  • 9 likes

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • Joan
  • 86 replies
  • 39 likes
  • 86 replies
  • 39 likes

David Allan Coe

Why is most of the best songs gone from this artist? I notice other artist music seem to be missing also. I was woundering if maybe this had somthing to do with Spotify going public soon with the market? Starting to think maybe I should end my subscr...

• Why is most of the best songs gone from this artist? I notice other artist music seem to be missing also. I was woundering if maybe this had somthing to do with Spotify going public soon with the mar...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Country music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the name of the song used in this jive?

Just as the title says I can't really find the song that is being played in this dance. https://youtu.be/nSZlEiSuJlA?t=1m13s If anybody knows it please let me know

• Just as the title says I can't really find the song that is being played in this dance. https://youtu.be/nSZlEiSuJlA?t=1m13s If anybody knows it please let me know 
  • gareth8
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Songkick concerts attributed to wrong artist

hi, Songkick listings for my band Kermes (https://open.spotify.com/artist/6Hnr7L6eznEjLMxCsIlynH) are being attributed to a different artist releasing music under the same name (https://open.spotify.com/artist/5BYZ3omLtp3lxGaDSPyU75).could a moderato...

• hi, Songkick listings for my band Kermes (https://open.spotify.com/artist/6Hnr7L6eznEjLMxCsIlynH) are being attributed to a different artist releasing music under the same name (https://open.spotify....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Phenomena - Did it All for Love

Right... Anyone remember it? It's an 80s classic, the band is awesome. And it's not on Spotify Enjoy:

• Right... Anyone remember it? It's an 80s classic, the band is awesome. And it's not on Spotify 😕   Enjoy:
  • JuliaGC
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Band
    Music
    Request
    Rock
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes

An artist put up a playlist on another artists page

So I was looking if my favouite Korean rapper:Spoiler (Highlight to read) Kang Gary had put out a new album, which he apparently has, according to Spotify, but when I listened to it, it wasn' t Korean it was Spanish? From my knowledge and Google's, G...

• So I was looking if my favouite Korean rapper:   Kang Gary had put out a new album, which he apparently has, according to Spotify, but when I listened to it, it wasn' t Korean it was Spanish? ...
  • NoSleep
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Jonny Lang Signs

Does anyone had access to Jonny Lang new album Signs??? It is blocked for me... why???

• Regular
  • Does anyone had access to Jonny Lang new album Signs??? It is blocked for me... why???
  • paulisalive1
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Christopher Cross

I see Christopher Cross in my list but for the life of me, I cannot find his song "Is There Something". Can someone shed a light on this. Thanks!

• I see Christopher Cross in my list but for the life of me, I cannot find his song "Is There Something". Can someone shed a light on this. Thanks!
  • PavoPeacock
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Browse music

So, before this recent update, there was this option to browse through different artists. Like, "you've listened to X and Y, then you might like Z", where X y and z are different artists (mostly death metal in my case). Now when I go to browse there ...

• Regular
  • So, before this recent update, there was this option to browse through different artists. Like, "you've listened to X and Y, then you might like Z", where X y and z are different artists (mostly deat...
  • arvidh
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My last Discover Weekly Playlist was downloaded to offline but replaced with new DWP on Nov. 23rd

I thought by downloading to offline it would save that playlist and be protected from being replaced with a new Discover Weekly playlist. Any remedy? Any way that Spotify can recreate the one done for me sometime early in November? Thanks

• I thought by downloading to offline it would save that playlist and be protected from being replaced with a new Discover Weekly playlist. Any remedy?  Any way that Spotify can recreate the one d...
  • KharmaticRhythm
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Content Request

how can i request a song to be added to the library?

• Regular
  • how can i request a song to be added to the library?
  • JordyPolding
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Need these songs

Dr dre- nuthin but a g thanglogic- young Sinatra III

• Casual Listener
  • Dr dre- nuthin but a g thang logic- young Sinatra III
  • Tboy7273
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

volume goes up and down on my kenwood car stereo intermittently

I have a Kenwood DNX9 series car stereo in my vehicle. The volume goes up and down for no apparent reason. I'm a Spotify Premium user and I use the Spotify recommended quality setting.

• I have a Kenwood DNX9 series car stereo in my vehicle. The volume goes up and down for no apparent reason. I'm a Spotify Premium user and I use the Spotify recommended quality setting. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Releases under the discover tab gone?

Has this feature been removed? I tried using the web player/logging out and back in on the desktop app. Does anyone else notice this? It's the only way for me to see new releases since they removed that feature from artists you follow.

• Has this feature been removed? I tried using the web player/logging out and back in on the desktop app. Does anyone else notice this? It's the only way for me to see new releases since they removed t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Masters Thesis about Spotify

Hey guys, I've been planning to write my master thesis about Spotify for some time now, but I can't contact the right people to do so. Do you know how can I get in touch with someone? Thank you

• Hey guys,    I've been planning to write my master thesis about Spotify for some time now, but I can't contact the right people to do so. Do you know how can I get in touch with so...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

album wrong order

So here's an album of which the music doesn't fit the titles. That's strange since I remember that it wasn'tthe case earlier. https://open.spotify.com/album/3gCCCkBkKESlunYoQZF5xj

• Casual Listener
  • So here's an album of which the music doesn't fit the titles. That's strange since I remember that it wasn'tthe case earlier.   https://open.spotify.com/album/3gCCCkBkKESlunYoQZF5xj
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song playing under two different names

Canon has a song called "Mad Haven", under the album Mad Haven, but in the same album it is played over the song "Mind Vomit". I turned off the app and tapped Mind Vomit again, and it played Mad Haven again, labeled under Mind Vomit. Is there any way...

• Canon has a song called "Mad Haven", under the album Mad Haven, but in the same album it is played over the song "Mind Vomit". I turned off the app and tapped Mind Vomit again, and it played Mad Have...
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Asking money for playlist inclusion

In the last months, more and more (independent) playlist curators have been asking me for money to include my tracks on their playlists. For instance, 20 $ as stardard price and 30 $ if I want it very high in the playlist (this concfrete case is a pl...

• Roadie
  • In the last months, more and more (independent) playlist curators have been asking me for money to include my tracks on their playlists. For instance, 20 $ as stardard price and 30 $ if I want it ver...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Playlist
    playola
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Bowling for Soup - Sorry for Partyin' (Album)

Hello, I was just wondering about the 'Sorry for Partyin'' album by Bowling for Soup. It's one of their best albums and one of the only ones which are missing. Unsure if its a content/region issue, I'm from the UK. It does show up on google as a spot...

• Hello,   I was just wondering about the 'Sorry for Partyin'' album by Bowling for Soup. It's one of their best albums and one of the only ones which are missing. Unsure if its a content/r...
  • Jakestarmore
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Some songs aren’t on Spotify

The song “people are crazy” by Billy Currington is not on Spotify. It was on there a few weeks ago. I am just curious why this song was taken off and if it will return.

• The song “people are crazy” by Billy Currington is not on Spotify. It was on there a few weeks ago. I am just curious why this song was taken off and if it will return.
  • Jazelc
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes