Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

Unavailable album

Hi, how can i suggest a content to be added to spotify? i`d like to have the following album added to spotify Milton Nascimento - Geraes (1976) Currently I can only listen to it via youtube.Can you help me? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   how can i suggest a content to be added to spotify?   i`d like to have the following album added to spotify   Milton Nascimento - Geraes (1976)   Currently I can o...
  • helonayala
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Álbum faltante seru giran

Falta un álbum de seru giran,el álbum es bicicleta,es un álbum muy importante en el rock argentino

• Falta un álbum de seru giran,el álbum es bicicleta,es un álbum muy importante en el rock argentino
  • MaxiGottert
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Multiple Artists Appear as One

One of my favorite bands is Stuff, a 70s funk band. In the early 2010's an English DJ started using the same stage name. If you go to Spotify's artist page for Stuff, all the music from both the 70's funk band and 2010's DJ are put together as a sing...

• Casual Listener
  • One of my favorite bands is Stuff, a 70s funk band. In the early 2010's an English DJ started using the same stage name. If you go to Spotify's artist page for Stuff, all the music from both the 70's...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Add filters to filter out unwanted music or suggestions?

Wondering if Spotify would consider adding a filter to allow listeners to filter out, for example, New Releases of single songs (vs. full albums)? I get tired of clicking on a new release thinking it's an entirely new album, only to see one song rele...

•  Wondering if Spotify would consider adding a filter to allow listeners to filter out, for example, New Releases of single songs (vs. full albums)? I get tired of clicking on a new release think...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Seger Vanishing Act, including "Shakedown"

So after all the hype of Seger's full catalog being made available a year ago, it appears that in the last few days, some songs have been greyed out again (in the U.S.), including his only #1 hit "Shakedown." Seger's arrival was a big deal, so disapp...

• Composer
  • So after all the hype of Seger's full catalog being made available a year ago, it appears that in the last few days, some songs have been greyed out again (in the U.S.), including his only #1 hit "Sh...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Add more albums of an artist

Hello, I wanted to suggest if you could add more albums from the band “Nell.” Spotify already has an album and a few singles from this band, but I would like to listen to all the others albums.

• Hello, I wanted to suggest if you could add more albums from the band “Nell.” Spotify already has an album and a few singles from this band, but I would like to listen to all the others albums.
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New St. Vincent Album

Evidently St. Vincent has released a whole new album on spotify titled "Dream Reality" and personally I think its great! Super different from everything she's done. Queen of reinvention! My only problem? I don't think she did any of the vocals. Or in...

• Casual Listener
  • Evidently St. Vincent has released a whole new album on spotify titled "Dream Reality" and personally I think its great! Super different from everything she's done. Queen of reinvention! My only...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • artist error
    bug
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify removed songs?

Ok so just then I went to eat dinner and now I come back and a lot of songs are gone, Love$sick, by A$AP ROCKY, all of ROSES by Hoverdoss, Chloraseptic remix and Role Model by Eminem and The Heat by Lil Wayne. Why were these songs removed?

• Casual Listener
  • Ok so just then I went to eat dinner and now I come back and a lot of songs are gone, Love$sick, by A$AP ROCKY, all of ROSES by Hoverdoss, Chloraseptic remix and Role Model by Eminem and The Heat by ...
  • artful_dodger59
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello

Hello everyone. Can you help me, to find this number on Spotify: Filho de Davi from Ray Santos..Thanks you verry much from The Netherlands.. Kinds regards Nicola van Bemmel

• Hello everyone.   Can you help me, to find this number on Spotify: Filho de Davi from Ray Santos.. Thanks you verry much from The Netherlands..   Kinds regards   Nicol...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Say Anything self titled album not on UK spotify, but is in US?

The band Say Anything have a self titled record that isn't available in the UK... yet most of their other records are. it's not a super old or super new record, it's in the middle of their discography. the US apparently have it, it's just UK users wh...

• Casual Listener
  • The band Say Anything have a self titled record that isn't available in the UK... yet most of their other records are. it's not a super old or super new record, it's in the middle of their discograph...
  • Erelous
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Missing Music
    music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Sacaron Peperina de Seru Giran de spotify!

Peperina es un album muy importante en la historia argentina del rock, likea este post para que lo vuelvan a poner

• Casual Listener
  • Peperina es un album muy importante en la historia argentina del rock, likea este post para que lo vuelvan a poner
  • fran6d2
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes

Option to remove an artist completely

G'day all,I have been looking for a while now and have found that others would like this option but nowhere is it available.Why is there not a "Remove Artist" button in Spotify? I found this where Spotifty clearly states that it will NOT add this fea...

• Casual Listener
  • G'day all, I have been looking for a while now and have found that others would like this option but nowhere is it available. Why is there not a "Remove Artist" button in Spotify?   I found ...
  • hiluxtonka2
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • remove artist
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Chinese Songs and Music

Hi, I have a question. I live in Sweden and use Spotify here. But I am from Singapore and I also listen to Chinese songs and music. Many times I am unable to find Chinese songs in Spotify. Does region limits the number of songs I can search for? Cos ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have a question. I live in Sweden and use Spotify here. But I am from Singapore and I also listen to Chinese songs and music. Many times I am unable to find Chinese songs in Spotify. D...
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Miami Vibes Playlist deleted

Hey guys,until a few days ago there was a very nice playlist named "Miami Vibes" I think created by "Spotify" or "Spotify Deutschland". It got a white high rise in a blue sky with the writing "Miami" as a cover. I can only find this Playlist by a use...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, until a few days ago there was a very nice playlist named "Miami Vibes" I think created by "Spotify" or "Spotify Deutschland". It got a white high rise in a blue sky with the writing "Miam...
  • superneroes
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Lost, Artist banned?

Hello, I'm following an artist named IQ, had 3 songs on a playlist and now is missing. Looked for the artist and found all the albums are gone except one and one single. Is there a problem with spotify and IQ?. I really love the music of this guys!

• Hello, I'm following an artist named IQ, had 3 songs on a playlist and now is missing. Looked for the artist and found all the albums are gone except one and one single. Is there a problem with spoti...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

From which country can I listen to this song?

There is alot of anime OST that i want to listen but they are not available, and I will like to know is someone who know from which country can I listen to them. This song is an example, is not even available in Japan. ot ://open.spotify.com/track/5Q...

• Casual Listener
  • There is alot of anime OST that i want to listen but they are not available, and I will like to know is someone who know from which country can I listen to them.  This song is an example, is not...
  • K_SLAY_XD
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Audiobooks - What are you listening to?

Lots of folks come to the Community looking to chat about Audiobooks. In the Word section of Browse, you can explore our audiobooks catalogue. Share the 'Word' finds you've been enjoying and find other fans here. What do you all recommend?

Screen Shot 2016-05-11 at 4.39.11 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Lots of folks come to the Community looking to chat about Audiobooks.    In the Word section of Browse, you can explore our audiobooks catalogue.    Share the 'Word' finds...
  • TeslaStar
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

two song titles are swapped

hello spotifyThere are two songs that you heve to exchange the title, the song is:1. Deen Assalam, and2. Ya Jamaluartist: Sabyan Gambus

• hello spotify There are two songs that you heve to exchange the title, the song is: 1. Deen Assalam, and 2. Ya Jamalu artist: Sabyan Gambus
  • anggatyo88
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

US artists not available in the USA (even though all of their other albums are)

HI. Basically as the subject says, I understand that not all artists can be available in every country. What I am not understanding is how an artists with say 10 albums is missing one album in that country. Oddly it was availabto me when I was on the...

• HI. Basically as the subject says, I understand that not all artists can be available in every country. What I am not understanding is how an artists with say 10 albums is missing one album in that c...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes