Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1913 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1913 likes

Solved!! My First Story - All Lead Tracks

My First Story seems to be missing the album ALL LEAD TRACKS from their library. Is the album region locked?

• My First Story seems to be missing the album ALL LEAD TRACKS from their library. Is the album region locked?
  • keira4664
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Disappearance of certain tunes & groups

Hopefully somebody from Spotify sees this, but I doubt that. First time being on the apps profile/community/blog area of the this wonderful app. Anyway, my first two very specific questions are what happened to Chris Cornell's cover of Nothing Compar...

• Hopefully somebody from Spotify sees this, but I doubt that. First time being on the apps profile/community/blog area of the this wonderful app.   Anyway, my first two very specific questions ...
  • keira4664
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Spotify Playlist

I was looking for a playlist which was deleted by Spotify, it had very cool songs and I'd like to recover some of them, any ideas?The playlist name is: "Concentración Indie Rock"But, as I said, it was deleted. How can I get these songs again?

• I was looking for a playlist which was deleted by Spotify, it had very cool songs and I'd like to recover some of them, any ideas? The playlist name is: "Concentración Indie Rock" But, as I said, i...
  • keira4664
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

songs suddenly becoming unavailable

i have spotify premium and have been having trouble with songs becoming unplaying, even from larger artists such as my chemical romance and lil miquela. certain tracks will become suddenly grayed out and unplayable.

• i have spotify premium and have been having trouble with songs becoming unplaying, even from larger artists such as my chemical romance and lil miquela. certain tracks will become suddenly grayed out...
  • carterbriggs
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

'Fun Times' Album under the wrong artist

There is an album (Fun Times, 2018) under Nathaniel which sounds and looks like it has been uploaded by an amateur artist.Artist: https://open.spotify.com/artist/2C0Cu6wbLYQyXl8MDwH2JE?si=ZptfnHrwRbClLGiM6y6GmQAlbum in question: https://open.spotify....

• There is an album (Fun Times, 2018) under Nathaniel which sounds and looks like it has been uploaded by an amateur artist. Artist: https://open.spotify.com/artist/2C0Cu6wbLYQyXl8MDwH2JE?si=Zp...
  • TrulyGordin
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Use excisting original beat/instrumental for rap album

Dear people, I’m quite new in te world of publishing music. Recently I just finished my album. But for the intro of my album I’ve used an excisting beat/instrumental. It’s a dj kinda beat without vocals. It has about two million vieuws on youtube, bu...

• Dear people,   I’m quite new in te world of publishing music. Recently I just finished my album. But for the intro of my album I’ve used an excisting beat/instrumental. It’s a dj kinda beat wi...
  • TrulyGordin
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nick Cave Song

I was pretty sure a couple of years ago Nick Cave and Enya did a cover on Blue Oyster Cult's Dont Fear the Reaper.I can't find it anywhere!! Does anybody know where to find it or any more info on the song itself, seems to be pretty rare!Cheers

• Regular
  • I was pretty sure a couple of years ago Nick Cave and Enya did a cover on Blue Oyster Cult's Dont Fear the Reaper. I can't find it anywhere!! Does anybody know where to find it or any more info on t...
  • TrulyGordin
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Song about rape in wrong playlist

Hi, I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but I've noticed that the song "I believe you" from FLETCHER is in the playlists "Bae" and "Top of the morning". I just wanted to notify you that that might be an algorithm mistake as the song...

• Hi, I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but I've noticed that the song "I believe you" from FLETCHER is in the playlists "Bae" and "Top of the morning". I just wanted to notify you ...
  • TrulyGordin
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please put "never" back on xxxtentacion's "revenge" Album

21 savage released "21xxx" with "bever" on it and it was removed from his revenge Album. And 21xxx was recently removed so Never is gone. Can we please have it back

• 21 savage released "21xxx" with "bever" on it and it was removed from his revenge Album. And 21xxx was recently removed so Never is gone. Can we please have it back
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Generating plays by fake duplicates with same artist name and track title?

Dear friends at Spotify, today I stumbled upon an incident which might be interesting to look into:My Release Radar offered me a song named "Heart" ( spotify:track:004lGmXB5CWJnIZdmbzQJX ) by an artist named "Roosevelt" ( spotify:artist:1ZFuAPXzsmVkm...

• Gig Goer
  • Dear friends at Spotify,   today I stumbled upon an incident which might be interesting to look into: My Release Radar offered me a song named "Heart" ( spotify:track:004lGmXB5CWJnIZdmbzQJX )...
  • jkeinonen
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Playola: I am slowly getting sick

Hi artists and administratorsI am slowly getting sick of receiving periodically offers to include my music on someone's playlist for a price, typically 20 or 25 dollars but also received offers for 100$. i am talking about a playlist with just 3k or ...

• Roadie
  • Hi artists and administrators I am slowly getting sick of receiving periodically offers to include my music on someone's playlist for a price, typically 20 or 25 dollars but also received offers for...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • payola
    playola
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Real Addresses Tory Lanez

Hi Spotify, I am a big fan of Real Addresses by Tory Lanez and was hoping you guys can get it on there. Thanks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tipfVjCASJg

• Hi Spotify,  I am a big fan of Real Addresses by Tory Lanez and was hoping you guys can get it on there.  Thanks  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tipfVjCASJg
  • shhqueaight
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Hip Hop
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes

Jimi Hendrix's "Wait Until Tomorrow" is not showing up.

The song used to show up under his album "Axis: Bold As Love", but now it is not. Am I the only one experiencing this problem? What happened to the song?

• The song used to show up under his album "Axis: Bold As Love", but now it is not. Am I the only one experiencing this problem? What happened to the song?
  • hfunk0129
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Play/pause button color

In currated playlists, the color of the play/pause button is different depending on the song playing. It isn't a random cycle, its consistent with specific songs that may not be the same artist or album or even genre, as far as I can tell. (example, ...

• Casual Listener
  • In currated playlists, the color of the play/pause button is different depending on the song playing. It isn't a random cycle, its consistent with specific songs that may not be the same artist or al...
  • Bob_culture
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! All but one song removed of album

Noticed that the Spring Awakening cast album was removed from the Swedish servers except for Touch Me, which seems odd if it is a licensing issue? It doesn’t really make sense for it to be licensing if spotify still retains the rights to one of the s...

• Casual Listener
  • Noticed that the Spring Awakening cast album was removed from the Swedish servers except for Touch Me, which seems odd if it is a licensing issue? It doesn’t really make sense for it to be licensing ...
  • emt30i
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Major Lazer - Peace is the mission (extended)

Hi everyone,I moved from Apple Music to Spotify and I wanted to add to my library some Major Lazer songs. I had in my Apple Music library the extended album of Major Lazer - Peace is the mission. But, on Spotify I am able to see only the regular vers...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, I moved from Apple Music to Spotify and I wanted to add to my library some Major Lazer songs. I had in my Apple Music library the extended album of Major Lazer - Peace is the mission. B...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pink Floyd - Piper at The Gates of Dawn Mono?

The 40th anniversary reissue of this album had the Mono version, but just today it seems to have been deleted, while the Stereo tracks are still available. This is quite upsetting, because the Mono version is infinitely better than the Stereo mix, wi...

• The 40th anniversary reissue of this album had the Mono version, but just today it seems to have been deleted, while the Stereo tracks are still available. This is quite upsetting, because the Mono v...
  • TNav
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Why isn't it available in my country?

I live in Hungary and I'm trying to listen to Smashing Pumpkins' Adore but I cannot. It says it is not available in my country. Is there anything I can do to be able to listen to it?

• I live in Hungary and I'm trying to listen to Smashing Pumpkins' Adore but I cannot. It says it is not available in my country. Is there anything I can do to be able to listen to it?
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist grow and engagement died.

Hello Community. My name is Bernardo curator of music like: House, Techno and Electronic Dance Music on Spotify. 3 weeks ago i noticed a big drop on our daily followers gain. Our biggest playlist with 174k followers was getting 200 daily followers an...

• Gig Goer
  • Hello Community.   My name is Bernardo curator of music like: House, Techno and Electronic Dance Music on Spotify.   3 weeks ago i noticed a big drop on our daily followers gain. Our bi...
  • islandbeats
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • curator
    down
    engagement
    independent
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes