Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • SS2020user
  • Visitor
  • 83 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 83 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 294 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 294 likes

Superuser Contribution Clear recently played history

With the new update is there anyway that we can remove/clear the recently played songs or artist or playlists?

• With the new update is there anyway that we can remove/clear the recently played songs or artist or playlists?
  • Alex
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

fallen by jaden smith

i was wondering if you guys could add Fallen by Jaden Smith, how could he be on spotify but not his best song?

• Casual Listener
  • i was wondering if you guys could add Fallen by Jaden Smith, how could he be on spotify but not his best song?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Artist
    Hip Hop
    Music
    Request
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Too many ed Sheeran songs in charts

Really? 16 songs of ed sheeran in top 50??? Can they please remove them and leave .. one?!!

• Really? 16 songs of ed sheeran in top 50??? Can they please remove them and leave .. one?!!
  • dragon_sound
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The warning - Eminem

Why this song has been removed from spotify?

• Why this song has been removed from spotify?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why did Kanye West's "The Life of Pablo" album got added to my songs?

Why did Kanye West's "The Life of Pablo" album got added to my songs? I never even clicked on a Kanye West album, and Spotify said the songs were added 26 minutes ago. When I was ASLEEP. What is going on? This is the second time they're added, I remo...

• Casual Listener
  • Why did Kanye West's "The Life of Pablo" album got added to my songs? I never even clicked on a Kanye West album, and Spotify said the songs were added 26 minutes ago. When I was ASLEEP. What is goin...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist changed, chill out brain

second song on this list disappeared on 3/3 and I'm sad. Used it to fall asleep

• Casual Listener
  • second song on this list disappeared on 3/3 and I'm sad. Used it to fall asleep
  • cjromb
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Looking for last week Fresh Finds hiptronix

So last week I had a very cool list of music including old gooldies that had Celine Dion, Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber and some mulan song and forgot to save it. Was wondering if anyone has still the archive for it As I'm looking and I've loved all...

• So last week I had a very cool list of music including old gooldies that had Celine Dion, Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber and some mulan song and forgot to save it. Was wondering if anyone has st...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Artist
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Add A Song

Can I request a hard to find song be added to Spotify ?Weekend by DJ **bleep**(alternative word for **bleep**) 1990 Low Spirit RecordingsThanks

• Can I request a hard to find song be added to Spotify ? Weekend by DJ **bleep**(alternative word for **bleep**) 1990 Low Spirit Recordings Thanks
  • syafa331
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hush up the silence

HiDoes anyone know if hush up the silence by Wizkid ft Drake is coming out and if it is, does anyone know when

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Does anyone know if hush up the silence by Wizkid ft Drake is coming out and if it is, does anyone know when
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! SPOTIFY in MQA format ( Meridian Audio Format )

I am wondering whether Spotify is considering adding the MQA file as a streaming option? MQA can pack up the information from a lossless 24-bit 192kHz PCM file into the sort of space you’d need for a ‘lowly’ 16-bit 44.1KHz stream. That’s CD-quality, ...

• Regular
  • I am wondering whether Spotify is considering adding the MQA file as a streaming option?  MQA can pack up the information from a lossless 24-bit 192kHz PCM file into the sort of space you’d need...
  • mol_bio
  • Regular
  • 15 replies
  • 32 likes
  • Premium
  • 15 replies
  • 32 likes

Alex G mistake (fix pls?)

lol i'm cryin' doods. i was super hype bc i thought alex g came out with a new single yesterday, but it was the female singer alex g on his artist page :((( v sad about it, hopefully it gets fixed. did you notice it too?

• lol i'm cryin' doods. i was super hype bc i thought alex g came out with a new single yesterday, but it was the female singer alex g on his artist page :((( v sad about it, hopefully it gets fixed. d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why is Spotify Radio so bad?

I honestly want to like Spotify, but the main reason I use these services is for the radio function. I came from using Slacker Radio which many times better and cheaper. No matter how many radio stations I create it keeps playing the same 4 or 5 arti...

• Casual Listener
  • I honestly want to like Spotify, but the main reason I use these services is for the radio function.  I came from using Slacker Radio which many times better and cheaper.  No matter how man...
  • goldy44
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 14 likes

Looking for Lion Soundtrack

Hello, Looking for Lion movie soundtrack . . . not out yet? I was able to find Moonlight's. Thanks,Masic2000

• Regular
  • Hello,   Looking for Lion movie soundtrack . . . not out yet? I was able to find Moonlight's.   Thanks, Masic2000
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Soundtrack
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Song added to my play list

Spotify keeps adding Honey - Remix by Danny Barwick to my play list... I've removed it like 5 times and now the option to remove it doesn't even show up! What the **bleep**?

• Spotify keeps adding Honey - Remix by Danny Barwick to my play list... I've removed it like 5 times and now the option to remove it doesn't even show up! What the **bleep**?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Miami Vibes Playlist

Hey guys, unfortunately, I just noticed that the Miami Vibes Playlist created by Spotify Germany has disappeared.Can anyone tell me if this playlist will come back online again? Or does anyone still know the tracks and its content?Other playlists lik...

• Casual Listener
  • ...nyone still know the tracks and its content? Other playlists like Tropical House or Chilliger House sound similar, but it's obviously not the same....   Cheers, Fred
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing albums

Please add Tony sly and Joey cape acoustic album /// mxpx live at the show/// blinks 182 live

• Please add Tony sly and Joey cape acoustic album /// mxpx live at the show/// blinks 182 live
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing songs

I like trance music some of the albums that I have on CD are not available on Spotify or have missing songs why is this.

• Regular
  • I like trance music some of the albums that I have on CD are not available on Spotify or have missing songs why is this.
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

• Luvmaddie
  • 2 replies
  • 10 likes
  • add music
  • 2 replies
  • 10 likes