Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1938 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1938 likes

Regularly updated favorites

Hey music fans! I recently created a playlist of my favorite songs that I am going to keep updating on a regular basis! Thought I would share it with you all in case you wanted to follow along on my music journey Hope you enjoy! https://open.spotify....

• Gig Goer
  • Hey music fans!   I recently created a playlist of my favorite songs that I am going to keep updating on a regular basis! Thought I would share it with you all in case you wanted to follow alo...
  • Simöndli_Böndli
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Favorites
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist filter by genre

fliter playlsit by genre as a option If a genre fliter was a option this will give lister hear their favourite type of music without other genre getting in the way lister will be able to listen to a genre without going on a playlist that have none of...

• Casual Listener
  •    fliter playlsit by genre as a option  If a genre fliter was a option this will give lister hear their favourite  type of music without other genre getting in the way  ...
  • Simöndli_Böndli
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Ideas
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

ODESZA - Loyal

Hey all, I recently discovered ODESZA again after hearing their song 'Say My Name' back in 2015.I thought I would share this new, fantastic piece of work by Harrison and Clayton: Loyal. I would also suggest you listen to their latest album: A Moment ...

• Composer
  • Hey all,   I recently discovered ODESZA again after hearing their song 'Say My Name' back in 2015. I thought I would share this new, fantastic piece of work by Harrison and Clayton:...
  • MrAlexG
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MAC MILLER

Why isn't there a RIP Mac Miller Playlist? Yet when other rappers passed this year, there were playlists almost the next day dedicated to them. Let's get on this, Spotify!

• Casual Listener
  • Why isn't there a RIP Mac Miller Playlist? Yet when other rappers passed this year, there were playlists almost the next day dedicated to them. Let's get on this, Spotify!
  • YahTehgz
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Illegal upload

I couldn't work out how to submit a new help request, I seem to only be able to search so I will report it here. Link removed This song is actually The Play by wiz khalifa, not whoever this guy is. With over 1million streams there must be a decent am...

• Casual Listener
  • I couldn't work out how to submit a new help request, I seem to only be able to search so I will report it here.   Link removed   This song is actually The Play by wiz khalifa, not whoe...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Foxes - Youth - Adventure Club remix artist incorrect

The remix artist for Foxes Youth Adventure Club remix "Adventure club" is linked to the wrong artist with the same name. Song link: spotify:track:4dQOR8mMWcrbF0xRRnW5Y6Inocrrect Adventure Club link (Current one): spotify:artist:4vIDWbhxIjNMXQ18tfmLxS...

• Music Fan
  • The remix artist for Foxes Youth Adventure Club remix "Adventure club" is linked to the wrong artist with the same name.   Song link: spotify:track:4dQOR8mMWcrbF0xRRnW5Y6 Inocrrect Adven...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Certain songs play on Web Player but not on App

I have noticed that two songs play on the Web Player but not on the App. Specifically they're "All I Need" -Missing Andy and "Woo Se Mama" - Paul Weller (I'm sure there are many more!). My wife can play them on her App - we share a Familt Premium acc...

• Casual Listener
  • I have noticed that two songs play on the Web Player but not on the App. Specifically they're "All I Need" -Missing Andy and "Woo Se Mama" - Paul Weller (I'm sure there are many more!).  My wife...
  • MrAlexG
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

From Regular Premium to Student Discount premium

First of all, sorry for my bad english but recently, I tried to get the student discount 3 days ago and I received a notification that I am now able to inqure for the discounted price starting on 9-27-18 for 65 pesos or roughly 1.50$ but spotify char...

• First of all, sorry for my bad english but recently, I tried to get the student discount 3 days ago and I received a notification that I am now able to inqure for the discounted price starting on 9-2...
  • MrAlexG
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: September 21, 2018 : new albums worth a listen

I really want to search Produce 48 final episode's music, but I cannot find them on spotify. In my opinion, that album will be worth to listen too. Can you give me solution or links to inform Spotify about this suggestion?

• I really want to search Produce 48 final episode's music, but I cannot find them on spotify. In my opinion, that album will be worth to listen too. Can you give me solution or links to inform Sp...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No searching function in my Samsung Tablet

Yo Yo Yo Dear Spotifyer,Got sone Trouble with my Spotify App, like i siad in heading. If i try to Search some Artists i will get no result. Cheers MSCMA

• Regular
  • Yo Yo Yo Dear Spotifyer, Got sone Trouble with my Spotify App, like i siad in heading.  If i try to Search some Artists i will get no result.   Cheers MSCMA
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Make happy

Bo burnham’s best album in my opinion, “Make Happy”, is not available in Spotify. It would be so great to listen to his songs in that album, like “Kill yourself”, and “country song”. Please fix this.

• Bo burnham’s best album in my opinion, “Make Happy”, is not available in Spotify. It would be so great to listen to his songs in that album, like “Kill yourself”, and “country song”. Please fix this.
  • mayashendy
  • 4 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 19 likes

Classical and Soundtracks in Chinese

I've been noticing (over the course of the last month) more and more song titles to Clssical albums and sondtracks appear in Chinese as opposed to English. Examples: The Star Wars remasters, Jaws collector's edition, Daniel Hope's Hollywood album, Th...

• Music Fan
  •    I've been noticing (over the course of the last month) more and more song titles to Clssical albums and sondtracks appear in Chinese as opposed to English. Examples: The Star Wars remast...
  • scottsharlyn
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Artist Profile

Hey guys, I have a song coming out in a few weeks through a label. It will be my first release on spotify and am really really confused as to how i make a spotify for artists account and this song being linked to my account.I have been on the spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, I have a song coming out in a few weeks through a label. It will be my first release on spotify and am really really confused as to how i make a spotify for artists account and this song be...
  • Oskah
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removed songs

Why were the albums Kings of Damnation, Alcohol Fueled Brewtality Live, and Shot to **bleep** all by Black Label Society removed

• Why were the albums Kings of Damnation, Alcohol Fueled Brewtality Live, and Shot to **bleep** all by Black Label Society removed
  • Hyronimus
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

Add a Band

You guys should DEFINITELY add Tool . Pretty much every song of them on YouTube has such request

• You guys should DEFINITELY add Tool . Pretty much every song of them on YouTube has such request
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can’t find author

If I look for the song Billie’s bounce I get many versions. One of them is Jamey aebersold play along series named bird. But if I search for aebersold I cannot find that recording. Even if I type the title of the album it doesn’t find it. Do you know...

• If I look for the song Billie’s bounce I get many versions. One of them is Jamey aebersold play along series named bird. But if I search for aebersold I cannot find that recording. Even if I type the...
  • -g7ufhn_g127e
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Eskimo Disco

Really wanting to see the song “7-11” by Eskimo Disco on Spotify. Its really their best song, it baffles me how its not on there.

• Really wanting to see the song “7-11” by Eskimo Disco on Spotify. Its really their best song, it baffles me how its not on there.
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Help understanding discover weekly & release radar

Hi! I’m an Swedish rap artist who recently starting putting out music in Swedish after 2 years of making English rap. As an artist release radar and discover weekly has helped me gain a lot of traction and plays for the my Swedish debut which I’m rea...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I’m an Swedish rap artist who recently starting putting out music in Swedish after 2 years of making English rap.    As an artist release radar and discover weekly has helped me gain ...
  • Timothynight
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Searching for a song

Hello everyone, today i heard a song in the style of earth wind & fire, like soul music i can’t find it and they sing on a very high voice with in the refrain. i can only make up they sing something like sweet for me or sweet to me! very hard discrip...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   today i heard a song in the style of earth wind & fire, like soul music i can’t find it and they sing on a very high voice with in the refrain.   i can only make u...
  • BelP
  • Songwriter
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Metal stations removed

Hi. I listen to the Stations function sometimes. I like heavy metal. A year or two ago, Spotify seemed to delete the black metal and death metal stations. I l really liked those. But now they're all squished into the same Heavy Metal genre station. T...

• Roadie
  • Hi. I listen to the Stations function sometimes. I like heavy metal.   A year or two ago, Spotify seemed to delete the black metal and death metal stations. I l really liked those. But now the...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes