Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Different Content in Spotify Playlist

Solved!

Different Content in Spotify Playlist

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy S10

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

Weve been listening to the Spotify playlist 'Pumped Pop' on my husband's phone. I had him share the lost with me so I could listen to it in my car. However, when I follow the link (or search for the playlist in the app) the playlist is made up of completely different songs on my account. Is this playlist personalized to each user? Is there a way for me to be able to listen to the same version he sees and hears? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @AllySun

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

Yes, you're right! Some of the playlist curated by Spotify are personalized depending on your taste and listening habits. This means that the same playlist might contain different sons for different users. 

If you would like to listen to the exact songs that your husband sees, you could ask him to put them in a new playlist.

The best way to do that is via desktop. He can open the playlist > select all with keyboard CMD+A (Mac) or CTRL+A (Windows) > drag them to a new playlist > share the link with you. 

I hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @AllySun

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

Yes, you're right! Some of the playlist curated by Spotify are personalized depending on your taste and listening habits. This means that the same playlist might contain different sons for different users. 

If you would like to listen to the exact songs that your husband sees, you could ask him to put them in a new playlist.

The best way to do that is via desktop. He can open the playlist > select all with keyboard CMD+A (Mac) or CTRL+A (Windows) > drag them to a new playlist > share the link with you. 

I hope this helps! 

Thanks @Emilia_8! I was thinking this was probably going to have to be the solution!

You're welcome @AllySun and thank you for accepting my answer as solution!

If you ever have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out in the Community. 

Have a great weekend 🙂 

Suggested posts