Find a song by cover

Find a song by cover

Sandrix
Casual Listener

Hi everyone!

So I was listening to one of my playlist radio (playlist name is "in progress") 2 weeks ago and there was a song that I loved, but I can only remember the cover (there was a funny illustration of a crocodile). Since then, I´ve been playing the same radio hoping that it will come up but no luck, so checking history doesn´t really help as I´ve been listening to hundred of songs! I have also research album covers with crocodiles on it but nothing! It was a happy, good loving mood songa bit folky-indie kind of thing. Am I the only one in the world trying to find a song by its cover? Please help!

5 Replies

Re: Find a song by cover

Rock Star 7
Rock Star 7

Hey @Sandrix ! :)
Sorry to say I'm not familiar enough with this description to know what it could be...
But I thought I'd ask if you'd already searched by "Gator" or "Alligator" terms as well?

Not sure if it would help turn anything up, but it's my best suggestion. :D
I hope you find it and have an amazing day!!

Bethany_DawnRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

user-removed
Not applicable

Probably not the first one to try and find a song by it's cover.

Try and give some more details (Female/Male singer, Specific genre, Sounds, Sounds old or new).

i love helping with this kind of stuff !

Sandrix
Casual Listener

Hey Bethany,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I have not researched by alligator so I´ll have a look right now. I want to find it so badly but I have so little info!

Have a nice day! :)

Sandra

Sandrix
Casual Listener

Hi OneByBoo,

Thanks for replying! It was a male band, one of those songs that sounds old (60's/70's) but is new. I know, I'm listening to myself... Oh gosh, I wished I had taken a screenshot!! I remember the song title being one of those that you'd send to your loved one. I'm sorry, that's all the info that I can provide...

erinrhawkins
Casual Listener

I've been looking for a song too, its like very beatful. Lots of harsh, sharp beats and clicks and bangs. A good song to practice juggling to. 

Cover was a pink **bleep** {cartoon} on a blue backdrop

SUGGESTED POSTS