Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Green Day singles

Solved!

Green Day singles

I was wondering if there's any chance of getting more singles from this artist, specfically 04-05. Especially since some of the songs run together on this album. 

spotifygreenday.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label.

Spotify wants all the world's music, and they're working hard on making this happen for you. However sometimes agreements can't be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership. Sometimes the music is only available in certain countries, while access is blocked to others. Sometimes the album or song will be unavailable temporary, and come back again later.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label.

Spotify wants all the world's music, and they're working hard on making this happen for you. However sometimes agreements can't be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership. Sometimes the music is only available in certain countries, while access is blocked to others. Sometimes the album or song will be unavailable temporary, and come back again later.

@b53klz - You are welcome.

Edit: Sorry. I should have posted this in your original message in Idea Submissions.

@b53klz

Hello:

I did a quick look up for this release:

This release is available in these listenging regions: AR AT AU BE BG BO BR CH CL CO CR CY CZ DE DK DO EC EE ES FI FR GB GR GT HK HN HU ID IE IT LT LU LV MT MX MY NI NL NO NZ PA PE PH PL PT PY SE SG SK SV TR TW US UY

Not available

AD CA IS LI MC RO SI

Are you in a listening region the full album is not available, or is some of the tracks from the release not available to you, or is there some other issue you are having with the release you might have access to?

Edited to add, maybe you have access to this version of the release and you are looking for the Non Album tracks?

I'm not sure about the original post, but I was also looking for the singles to be available as singles. Like I want to add "She's a Rebel" to my playlist but not "novocaine".

@lia_swan

I see what you mean now, but those singles have not been made available. I believe only the original CD version of American Idiot broke down the songs into the individual tracks properly in the tracking on the CD. If you look on the wiki page for Green Day for the album American Idiot the digital release merged some tracks together and that is the version that was provided to the Spotify service, and more than likely any other service providing the digital version for sale as well. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Idiot

Suggested posts