So I have been using Last.fm for quite some time now and it's great. But there is some musical content that isn't available on streaming, that I would like to be able to scrobble without using the Last.fm app or website
But I have a problem: I'll give you a rundown
1) I Downloaded a mixtape named "Amerikkkan Koruption" by Capital Steez off of Datpiff
2) I added the entire mixtape to my local files
3) Pressed play on one of the songs off the mixtape
4) Checked Last.fm to see if it was scrobbling
But it wasn't scrobbling
So if anyone can help or make/show me a step by step guide on how to make local files scrobble I would really appreciate it
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hey @AQ_Pro_Era, how are you?
Scrobbling local files from Spotify is functional, however you should keep a couple of things on mind:
1. It won't show that the local file is currently being scrobbled. It will get added to your scrobbles once it's done.
2. If a local file has nothing in the Artist column, it won't scrobble at all. Any file you wish to scrobble must have metadata for Artist and Title.
Hope this helps, let me know how you get on 🙂