Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

How to always keep "Enable repeat one"?

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

China

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Each time you switch songs, this option will automatically become "Enable repeat"

4 Replies

Hi @user-removed,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community, and welcome!

Unfortunately, at the moment there isn’t a way to keep “Repeat One” mode enabled after playing a different song. However, there is currently a Closed Idea for keeping “Repeat One” mode on after switching songs.

While the status of the idea is currently "Closed - Not Enough Votes,” it can become an active idea again if it gains sufficient votes. If it’s something you’re interested in, I would recommend adding your +VOTE to the idea. The more votes an idea gets, the likelier it is that Spotify will implement it; and you can read more about how feedback on ideas reaches Spotify here.

It will also be useful for you to Subscribe to the idea by clicking the three dots next to its title; that way, you can be sure to be informed of any relevant updates.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

we definitely need this option. Why does spotify reset this option every time?

any changes regarding this option?

Hi @dhgdfgfdg,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

There haven’t been any recent changes to the repeat one function, unfortunately.

However, if keeping repeat one enabled when switching songs is something you’re interested in, I’d recommend adding your +VOTE to this relevant idea that is currently in the Live Ideas board

The more votes an idea gets, the likelier it is that Spotify will implement it, and you can read more about how feedback on ideas reaches Spotify here. You can also Subscribe to the idea by clicking the three dots next to its title; that way, you can be sure to be informed of any relevant updates.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts