Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I can't get access to my artist profile

I can't get access to my artist profile

Hello, i been trying to claim my artist profile on Spotify multiple times, first i got an e-mail saying that i need to send my URIs codes because it might have releases under other names, i sent the URIs, but then, i got an e-mail saying that "It looks like we were unable to prove a connection between your Twitter and Instagram and your Spotify artist profile. The artist Twitter and Instagram accounts play a big role in helping us verify that you're either the artist or a member of their management team."
In my twitter and instagram you can clearly see that it's me who is claiming the rofile, there's a lot of pictures and info about the events that i got to play, there's even sneek peaks of the tracks that i'm about to release, so i don't understand what's the problem.

1 Reply

Hi there 

I am so sorry that sounds like a pain. Have you tried contacting the service team or checking to see if there are any solutions to this problam already on the fourm.

I also might try copying the url again or creating a new artist account if it is not too hard for you. 

I really hope this helps

Please like I just became rising star

Suggested posts