Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I don’t like how the new update doesn’t sort my saved songs into artists

8 Replies

Hey there @Hellaella,

thanks for posting !

Please visit this help page in order to have the full idea behind the new UI.

However, you can visit this live idea on bringing back the old UI, add your +VOTE and comment and contribute.

Hope this helps 🙂

Makes absolutely no sense how they took this away. I don't want "recommended artists" in my library. I simply want to see the music I have downloaded by artist (in alphabetical order).

Hello! You can sort by artist by going to Liked Songs > pull down to access search and filters > Filters > artist. Hope this helps! 

I dont want to have to go through every single artist that I have downloaded songs from and click the LIKE button - that  is ridiculous. I just want to access my downloaded music in "MY LIBRARY". This update makes me so incredibly angry. Why can't we just view the music we have downloaded like we used to be able to, by artist?? How is this update user-friendly at all? 

You can. The "Liked Songs" button in the Playlists tab replaces the Songs tab, and it houses your Spotify collection. To filter your library by artist, pull down when you're in the playlist, this action will bring up the search and filters options. Tap filters > artists, and it will sort your library alphabetically by artist. Hope this helps! 

NO THIS DOESN'T HELP. I DON'T WANT TO VIEW IT BY SONG. I WANT TO VIEW BY ARTIST, AND I DON'T WANT TO VIEW AN ALPHABETICAL LIST OF SONGS, I WANT IT BY ARTIST. IT ISN'T THAT COMPLICATED OF A CONCEPT.

Please give us the A - Z sort bar back to my complete song library.    

Who in their right mind would take away the most user-friendly function? 

i agree this new update is terrible. i cant go to an album and only play my liked songs ! really badly thought out spotify ruined the whole experience for me i dont use it anywhere near as much as i used to now 

Suggested posts