Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Keeping track

Solved!

Keeping track

At the moment I am like a kid in a sweet shop, I am going through all the albums and artists I have on various wishlists and adding them to spotify, only once I find the once I am looking for the branching out to other albums and artists is almost endless, so here is my questions.

I know with the licencing of albums etc that music is added and removed from spoity all the time. I also know that at the moment you cannot see how many tracks/albums you have (I wonder if that is on purpose) so how do you keep track of the albums that you have?

For example lets say I add 1000 albums to my spotify account, that is a lot of albums and I am not going to remember them all, I am also not going to play them every day, so 6 months down the road I want to play an album and I may of remembered and it isnt on spotify, and ill admit i wont remember if i had added it already, so are you notified when albums are removed? but of course only albums that I have saved?

if this isnt a feature then how do i suggest it as it would be nice to know as I know I need to go out and buy that album seperately 

Thanks

Steve

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @sjp1966

When music is removed from Spotify, it will still show up in your music collection/playlists so you can keep track of them. When a song is removed, the title will be greyed out and when you try to play it, it will say the song is not available.

Make sure to go to settings ---> and make sure "show unavailable songs in playlists" is turned on. It will also work for the "songs" section.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @sjp1966

When music is removed from Spotify, it will still show up in your music collection/playlists so you can keep track of them. When a song is removed, the title will be greyed out and when you try to play it, it will say the song is not available.

Make sure to go to settings ---> and make sure "show unavailable songs in playlists" is turned on. It will also work for the "songs" section.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Excellent, thanks for the reply.

You're welcome!

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts