Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Lyrics only scrollable on mobile

Lyrics only scrollable on mobile

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

All desktops

My Question or Issue

I have a glitch where the lyrics screen is fixed so I can only see about 3 lines at a time, even when I zoom out. There's loads of empty space, but its still locked to the song sync. Scrolling does nothing, and I can't find any options to adjust the font size.

5 Replies

Hey @HellishAbyss,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the Community.

Lyrics scrolling is currently a feature that's limited to the mobile app only and isn't available for desktop at this time. It seems, however, that someone already has submit an idea about this here. Even though the it's marked as Closed, we’ll continue to monitor the idea and update its status once it reaches the required votes, so feel free to +VOTE for it and Subscribe so you won't miss out on any future updates.

Here's another idea about adjustable lyrics size that you may find interesting, so feel free to check it out as well and share your feedback.

Hope this info was useful. We're always here if there's anything else we can help with.

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Elana,

Thanks for the reply. Why does a glitch need a feature request for Spotify to look into it? Surely if the app is broken then they should just do so anyway?

thanks

Hi @HellishAbyss,

Thanks for the reply.

Right now the expected behavior of lyrics on the desktop app is to move along with the song if they are synced. You get the option to see a few lines from the song but not scroll through the whole text.

This is an example of what that might look like:

Elena_0-1640361419403.png

If you'd like to see that changed, we recommend voting for the idea linked above.

In case that's not the behavior you're experiencing do let us know - you can send us a screenshot of what you see and we can investigate.

Hope this info helps.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

... why is that expexted? why would you hide 90% of the lyrics?

Maybe I am experiencing a glitch. Here's what it looks like. It's got an absurd amount of blank space around the lyrics.

cill101_0-1640541296836.png

Suggested posts