Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Mike Oldfield Man on the Rocks

Mike Oldfield Man on the Rocks

Hi, I don’t know why I can’t play the album of Mike Oldfield, “Man on the rocks” 

It appears to be like blocked or something, I hope you can help me with this, thank you.

946D5251-B05C-4751-9B0A-9736180BD285.png
3 Replies

Hi Pameeml,

See, Spotify Is A Music Streaming Service.. Each Song / Podcast / Content We Listen Here, Spotify Need To Get License Of The Same From The Music Companies.. For Each Stream Spotify Is Paying To The Music Company.. So, What Happens, During The License Process Few Songs Are Sometimes Not Available To Some Country / Places / Users.. Like, I Am From India.. I Am Premium Member, Still There Are Few Songs That We Can't Play From India.. However, Not To Worry.. You Brought This Issue Here.. I Am Sure, In Near Future, Those Selected Songs Will Be Available To You Also.. For The Time Being, Please Keep Enjoying Rest Of The Music You Love To Listen..

Hope I Have Able Answer.. If I Am Wrong, Please Pardon Me..

Regards,
Rahul Haldar - Diehard & Loyal Fan Of Spotify

Hi Pameeml!

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

The songs that are no longer available are greyed out, which means you can't play them. This could be due to licensing or the request of the record label or artist and it can vary from country to country. Unfortunately, this is something that Spotify doesn't have control over as it is up to the individual music companies.

If you want you can submit your music requests here.

Hope this helps.
Cheers!

Hey @Pameeml,

Just writing to add something to what @rhrahulhaldar and @SoundShots suggested.

If the music you'd love to listen to isn't on Spotify, it'd also be great for you to:

• Get in touch with the related artists' page or label on social media or their site.

• In the meantime, import local files to your Spotify library.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts