Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Missing tracks

Please upload music of The Doors and Dream Theater.... High percentage of their of their music is missing

• Visitor
  • Please upload music of The Doors and Dream Theater.... High percentage of their of their music is missing 
  • DanifC
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chill Out Music Mix (MyPlaylist)

Just thought i'd share my public playlist its songs for everyone, will be updated daily and new songs added currently there is over 2 hours worth of music good songs for you to sit, chill and sing along too.take a look if you like what you hear pleas...

• Composer
  • Just thought i'd share my public playlist its songs for everyone, will be updated daily and new songs added currently there is over 2 hours worth of music good songs for you to sit, chill and sing a...
  • Fanshroud
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Songname?

Hi,so i had a song in my mix of the week spotify list, first i thought its trash but now i would like to hear it again. Maybe i get lucky and anyone knows the name here.Lyrics were like: (German) Morgen kommt die schwarze Pest, morgen kommt die schwa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, so i had a song in my mix of the week spotify list, first i thought its trash but now i would like to hear it again. Maybe i get lucky and anyone knows the name here. Lyrics were like: (German)...
  • musicorumgenius
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Notice of removal of your edit content

Buenas tardes, Alguien reporto mi playlist y comenzaron a borrar el titulo constantemente, no explicaron cual fue el conflicto ni aclaran el detalle o en que dato estuvo el error. solo añaden esto: "Hello,We’ve received notice that an image and/or de...

• Visitor
  • ...olo añaden esto:   "Hello, We’ve received notice that an image and/or description on one of your playlists has been reported as including inappropriate or offensive content and v...
  • chrismurray
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Blackberry Smoke Radio Playlist Update?

Hi, does anyone know if the Blackberry Smoke Radio playlist been updated in the last day or so? I had just tuned in to it and really enjoyed the track either before or after Soulshine (Govt Mule) but went to find it today and can't find it. Any help ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, does anyone know if the Blackberry Smoke Radio playlist been updated in the last day or so? I had just tuned in to it and really enjoyed the track either before or after Soulshine (Govt Mule) but...
  • chrismurray
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music recommendations autoplay

When I select a specific playlist... and start playing a song, after its done spotify decides to play a recommended song which is not on the list i started to listen to first... so instead it keeps playing recommended songs... even when autoplay is o...

• Visitor
  • When I select a specific playlist... and start playing a song, after its done spotify decides to play a recommended song which is not on the list i started to listen to first... so instead it keeps p...
  • NajNaor
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not play any songs on computer.

Everything works normally on my phone and laptop but on my computer, I can't see my saved songs and my playlists are empty. I can't play any songs. Instead of an image in the bottom left corner, it's just black. Songs are still highlighted green when...

• Everything works normally on my phone and laptop but on my computer, I can't see my saved songs and my playlists are empty. I can't play any songs. Instead of an image in the bottom left corner, it's...
  • NajNaor
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song changed half way through listening?!

I was listening to Derrick Morgan's 'The Story (I Wish I Was An Apple)' when it suddently changed to the instrumental version. Previously it has always had lyrics. I tried playing it on my phone and computer and got the same result. Is it common for ...

• Casual Listener
  • I was listening to Derrick Morgan's 'The Story (I Wish I Was An Apple)' when it suddently changed to the instrumental version. Previously it has always had lyrics. I tried playing it on my phone and ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Songs missing from album

Hi!The album VII - Född Förlorare by Shining is missing three songs, why's that?All the other songs and albums is there..spotify:album:60HgFNk6taDde67qjgwgJN

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! The album VII - Född Förlorare by Shining is missing three songs, why's that? All the other songs and albums is there.. spotify:album:60HgFNk6taDde67qjgwgJN
  • DanifC
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Black Metal
    music missing
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help Spotify's configs

morning guys.I would to ask some help about Spotify's Configs.I follow a playlist called "Funk Hits" from Spotify and every time that one song ends, the next one initiates without stopping the previous. Some songs take 2 seconds, others almost 20 sec...

• morning guys. I would to ask some help about Spotify's Configs. I follow a playlist called "Funk Hits" from Spotify and every time that one song ends, the next one initiates without stopping the pr...
  • chrismurray
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists Needed! Submit yours to Playlost.fm a new community for finding and sharing playlists

Hey everyone! I wanted to share this app I've been working on that leverages the Spotify API and enhanced social features for an improved way to find and share Spotify playlists. Playlost.fm Analyzed by the APIPlaylists added to the site are analyzed...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone! I wanted to share this app I've been working on that leverages the Spotify API and enhanced social features for an improved way to find and share Spotify playlists.   Playlost.fm...
  • chrismurray
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • api
    Social
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Limit to 'offline' playlists?

I just spotted something in your FAQ about a limit of 3,333 tracks offlined? Is this true, and if so can you explain why? I realise as you need to re-sync updated tracks for all sorts of reasons, if someone has thousands of tracks offline then they c...

• Community Legend
  • I just spotted something in your FAQ about a limit of 3,333 tracks offlined? Is this true, and if so can you explain why? I realise as you need to re-sync updated tracks for all sorts of reasons, if ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 138 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 138 replies
  • 15 likes

Song I am featuring on is only listed as "Appears on".

Hi people. My name is Kristian and this is my first post here. Now to my issue. My fans have to scroll all the way down to find the latest song I am on and I feel they should find it withing my page as the first song, see example here:But as you also...

Skjermbilde 2019-07-05 kl. 14.54.34.png Skjermbilde 2019-07-05 kl. 15.12.53.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi people. My name is Kristian and this is my first post here. Now to my issue.   My fans have to scroll all the way down to find the latest song I am on and I feel they should find it withing...
  • KristianFabrizi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • appears on
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What's up with this?

So I decided to try and add some Dolla to my playlist and when I arrived on the page I found a bunch of albums by a random guy with the same name. The picture at the top is the guy I'm looking for and there are even a few good singles from the actual...

• Casual Listener
  • So I decided to try and add some Dolla to my playlist and when I arrived on the page I found a bunch of albums by a random guy with the same name. The picture at the top is the guy I'm looking for an...
  • Creature720
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New Release - Love You To The Bone

This is special song for my girl. She has been my rock and very supportive. I had to write something for her to show my appreciation. This one for you baby...love you!https://open.spotify.com/album/03Yx0KsoDn2nKiYnTl9CAX?si=ncDbGJ0xQYCYAp7wDQBBKwSorr...

• Music Fan
  • This is  special song for my girl. She has been my rock and very supportive. I had to write something for her to show my appreciation. This one for you baby...love you! https://open.spotify.com...
  • Yaanie
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Blocked Song in Radio

Hey there,I got a little problem. I accidentally made a mistake: while I was listening to a playlist of mine and after it was played the radio for this playlist started to play. There was a really nice song playing that I´ve never heard, I accidental...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there, I got a little problem.   I accidentally made a mistake: while I was listening to a playlist of mine and after it was played the radio for this playlist started to play. There ...
  • caroejohnson
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Kyuss Muchas Gracias: The Best of Kyuss Album

Muchas Gracias: The Best of Kyuss: The track listing is wrong on this album. Some of the track titles are actually the original version of "Welcome To Sky Valley". I posted the correct track titles from the Discogs site.

Annotation 2019-07-04 085754.png Annotation 2019-07-04 085935.png
  • Visitor
  • Muchas Gracias: The Best of Kyuss:   The track listing is wrong on this album. Some of the track titles are actually the original version of "Welcome To Sky Valley". I posted the correct track...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • album
    Kyuss
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Quero ouvir: “SOBRE CANECAS E CHÁ”, no Spotify!

Tem uma musica faltando, Sobre Canecas e Chá de Léo Fressato. Gostaria de ouvi-la no Spotify. No mais, tá tudo bem.

• Tem uma musica faltando, Sobre Canecas e Chá de Léo Fressato. Gostaria de ouvi-la no Spotify. No mais, tá tudo bem.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution TWICE Songs disappeared

So I want to ask that why some of the songs from TWICE(A Kpop group) for example Dance The Night Away, Yes or Yes disappeared from the list. I really want to enjoy these wonderful music. Can anybody just help meeee.

• Casual Listener
  • So I want to ask that why some of the songs from TWICE(A Kpop group) for example Dance The Night Away, Yes or Yes disappeared from the list. I really want to enjoy these wonderful music. Can anybody ...
  • caroejohnson
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Good 2000s Hip Hop Songs with Behind the Lyrics

I`m looking for a good 2000s hip hop song with Spotifys treasured "Behind the Lyrics" feature with Genius. If you can find one, please let me know. Thank you.

• Roadie
  • I`m looking for a good 2000s hip hop song with Spotifys treasured "Behind the Lyrics" feature with Genius.    If you can find one, please let me know.   Thank you.
  • caroejohnson
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes