Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Who curated the This Is Red playlist?

The reason I ask is I have suggestions for a This Is Skillet playlist, and I think this person might curate the same playlist. It’d just be nice to make some suggestions. If I could curate it myself, that’d be cool too but I’m just a regular user.

• Casual Listener
  • The reason I ask is I have suggestions for a This Is Skillet playlist, and I think this person might curate the same playlist. It’d just be nice to make some suggestions. If I could curate it myself,...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist with No Copyright Playlist????

Hey Community, I just found a Playlist as followed:https://open.spotify.com/user/1133241210/playlist/1dQk3I79BpZFVEl6S2q7zo?si=8zPOSXeMT2SMgmZP9L_sMA its Says no copyright, but arent not all Musik Titles on Spotify Coyprighted?? Thanks

• Regular
  • Hey Community,   I just found a Playlist as followed: https://open.spotify.com/user/1133241210/playlist/1dQk3I79BpZFVEl6S2q7zo?si=8zPOSXeMT2SMgmZP9L_sMA   its Says no copyright, but ar...
  • sriver
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Old School Hip-Hop & The Best Underground Rappers

Hear 2.5 hours+ of great Hip-Hop songs from the dopest underground rappers of the past several years, old school Hip Hop classics, and some new Hip-Hop songs as well. I chose songs that are funky, faster (but sometimes cool, jazzy & mellow), happy, t...

Old School Hip-Hop & The Best Underground Rappers Spotify Playlist.png
  • Roadie
  • Hear 2.5 hours+ of great Hip-Hop songs from the dopest underground rappers of the past several years, old school Hip Hop classics, and some new Hip-Hop songs as well.   I chose songs that ar...
  • ovnijimenez
  • Composer
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Funk
    Hip Hop
    Old school Hip-Hop
    underground hiphop
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes

Album disappearing from Spotify

Hi all, As I enjoy regularly listening to Jazz, especially Bill Evans, I saw that some songs of the album "You must believe in Spring" have been deleted from Spotify.. Is there any way to know when the full album will be back on the platform? I reall...

• Hi all,    As I enjoy regularly listening to Jazz, especially Bill Evans, I saw that some songs of the album "You must believe in Spring" have been deleted from Spotify..   Is ther...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How many songs are there in total on Spotify?

I know it doesn't fit this forum, but there was nowhere else to ask and I could not find it anywhere online.

• Casual Listener
  • I know it doesn't fit this forum, but there was nowhere else to ask and I could not find it anywhere online.
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Spotify
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes

Can't access the Equalizer in Settings.

Does anyone else own a LG V30 phone and find that the new equalizer feature is missing in the settings menu?

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone else own a LG V30 phone and find that the new equalizer feature is missing in the settings menu?  
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is My New Podcast Not Showing Up In Search Results?

Greetings! I am concerned that my podcast is not showing up when I search for it via search bar on my computer or phone. I'd really like for it to be easier for our new listeners to find us if they decide to use the search function. Is it just a matt...

• Regular
  • Greetings!   I am concerned that my podcast is not showing up when I search for it via search bar on my computer or phone. I'd really like for it to be easier for our new listeners to find us ...
  • winetravelsong
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect Recommendations

I had auto play on until now. I had kept it on while sleeping and I don’t listen to inappropriate songs, but auto play gave me very inappropriate songs in my recommended. I’m furious right now and don’t know how to block the artists because there is ...

• I had auto play on until now. I had kept it on while sleeping and I don’t listen to inappropriate songs, but auto play gave me very inappropriate songs in my recommended. I’m furious right now and do...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify India music content

Hey Spotify India, It's great that you are here at last. But a lot of content is unavailable and I'm sure there is no location or regional distribution problems as these songs are available on other legal music apps. Whenever I search for the content...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify India,    It's great that you are here at last. But a lot of content is unavailable and I'm sure there is no location or regional distribution problems as these songs are a...
  • itsatulanurag
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Check if a song is available in your country

Hello all! Made a little website to check if a song is available in your country. Easy to use, just enter a song name, album name, artist/band or a Spotify URI to see a list of all countries that song is available in. You can check it out here.

• Community Legend
  • Hello all!   Made a little website to check if a song is available in your country. Easy to use, just enter a song name, album name, artist/band or a Spotify URI to see a list of all countri...
  • Majorworm
  • 12 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 8 likes

Spotify missing some good Pat Metheny

Just a taste of some of Pat Metheny's albums that would contribute to a better Spotify experience:1981: As Falls Wichita, So Falls Wichita Falls1982: Offramp1983: TravelsThere's actually a ton more, but this would make a good start!

• Just a taste of some of Pat Metheny's albums that would contribute to a better Spotify experience: 1981:  As Falls Wichita, So Falls Wichita Falls 1982:  Offramp 1983:  Travels T...
  • GeoffFFitch
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

New issue with disappearing content

Hi! All seemed fine in Spotify land when I left for work today and a few hours later, something weird happened. All the albums I saved and downloaded have no more content. They do not have a shuffle button anymore either. If I search for any artist, ...

8DC744DC-D4D7-4C00-B318-A753DCDCEDA3.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi!   All seemed fine in Spotify land when I left for work today and a few hours later, something weird happened.   All the albums I saved and downloaded have no more content. They do n...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Horrible, racist, sexist music

I asked for cello radio. I received some racist, sexist, hate music by some rap 'artist' named Cello. There is no option to eliminate this genre and your algorithms that customize to my music tastes aren't worth their salt as I NEVER play this worthl...

• I asked for cello radio. I received some racist, sexist, hate music by some rap 'artist' named Cello. There is no option to eliminate this genre and your algorithms that customize to my music tastes ...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Which is the ideal distribution on "How they stream"

Is there an ideal distribution in the stats "How they stream"? Knowing that could help artists to know where to focus. For instance, mine are: Spotify Playlists & Radio: 8% Their Saved Music & Playlists: 7% Other People’s Playlists: 77% Your Artist P...

• Roadie
  • Is there an ideal distribution in the stats "How they stream"? Knowing that could help artists to know where to focus.   For instance, mine are:   Spotify Playlists & Rad...
  • _The_Crow_
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artists
    Fan Insights
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Good Music removed

George thorogood and the destroyers’ best album So Much Trouble, seems to have been removed from Spotify for some reason. Why is this?

• Casual Listener
  • George thorogood and the destroyers’ best album So Much Trouble, seems to have been removed from Spotify for some reason. Why is this? 
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Steve Lacy Confusion

Hi there,This is my first post here in the Spotify Community, not sure if I did this right, please let me know.I have been enjoying Steve Lacy's (of music group the Internet) music recently and had trouble accessing his music through his features. Th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, This is my first post here in the Spotify Community, not sure if I did this right, please let me know. I have been enjoying Steve Lacy's (of music group the Internet) music recently and h...
  • Glider26
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Artists mixed up
    Artists same name
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rest music on Spotify

Hey guys I'm just wondering if you can rest all your music on here as I'll like to start again?

• Visitor
  • Hey guys I'm just wondering if you can rest all your music on here as I'll like to start again? 
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast Troubleshooting with Spotify PLEASE HELP

When I enter my rss url from anchor to Spotify for my podcast, it keeps saying error but there's no description of what the error is. It'll just say 'please visit help.anchor.fm' and that does nothing for me. Just takes me to Anchor's help page with ...

Screen Shot 2019-04-29 at 12.32.53 PM.png
  • When I enter my rss url from anchor to Spotify for my podcast, it keeps saying error but there's no description of what the error is. It'll just say 'please visit help.anchor.fm' and that does nothin...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • podcast
    Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! am i on a playlist?

How do i find out if any of my songs are on a playlist?is it better to distibute singles one at a time? can you submit more then one song to the spotify editors? thanks

• Casual Listener
  • How do i find out if any of my songs are on a playlist? is it better to distibute singles one at a time? can you submit more then one song to the spotify editors? thanks
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Xbox Daily Playlist

Hi there Does anybody have any idea where you can find your daily mixes on a xbox spotify! Thank you

• Composer
  • Hi there   Does anybody have any idea where you can find your daily mixes on a xbox spotify!   Thank you
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes