Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

Eenie Meenie (Justin Bieber)

This song shows up on Spotify when scrolling through the My World 2.0 album but fails to play when I click on the song (I have premium) it works on the other songs on this album, even when I add it to my que or a playlist it doesn’t work!

• Casual Listener
  • This song shows up on Spotify when scrolling through the My World 2.0 album but fails to play when I click on the song (I have premium) it works on the other songs on this album, even when I add it t...
  • sriver
  • Gig Goer
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

[Playlists] See in which of my Playlists a Song is in

I am an artist and I have some curators that should share my song in their playlists I think but I can't find anything but there's a problem I get daily around 1,2k - 1,3 k streams but with 2 listeners it's already a week because of this i want to tr...

• Regular
  • I  am an artist and I have some curators that should share my song in their playlists I think but I can't find anything but there's a problem I get daily around 1,2k - 1,3 k streams but with 2 l...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Download Location Samsung Galaxy

I was curious to know how I might go about changing my download location, when I download it's going to my gallery instead of my music player. If anyone can shed some light how this is done, I would greatly appreciate it.

• I was curious to know how I might go about changing my download location, when I download it's going to my gallery instead of my music player. If anyone can shed some light how this is done, I would ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upload So far away, Dire Straits live in Sidney 1985

Hello to Everybody , is needed to to have the versión of So far away live in Spotify in SIDNEY 1985 of Dire straits. I discharge it in other centers with my computer but when i wanted to search, I do not find this version of the song with Spotify. Ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello to Everybody , is needed  to to have the versión of So far away  live in Spotify  in SIDNEY 1985 of Dire  straits. I discharge it in other centers with my computer but when ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • pop 80’s
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify through Tunecore.

My band is going through Tunecore to get our music on Spotify. Can I unclick deliver to Spotify on our TuneCore account, and then add the songs to through our artist page on Spotify? Would this affect the numbers we have on the songs now? And the pla...

• Music Fan
  • My band is going through Tunecore to get our music on Spotify. Can I unclick deliver to Spotify on our TuneCore account, and then add the songs to through our artist page on Spotify? Would this affec...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Podcast not showing in search.

I submitted my podcast at the end of last week, and while I can link people to it, it's not currently searchable. How long does it take for this to appear? Podcast name: Getting Dicey.

• I submitted my podcast at the end of last week, and while I can link people to it, it's not currently searchable. How long does it take for this to appear?   Podcast name: Getting Dicey.
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! After a song is released, is there a way to get in touch with playlists curators ?

Spotify made an incredible effort letting independant artists submit songs with the hope of getting on algorythmic and editorial playlists. However, I wondered if there are ways in which artists can get directly in touch with a curator or someone wor...

• Spotify made an incredible effort letting independant artists submit songs with the hope of getting on algorythmic and editorial playlists. However, I wondered if there are ways in which artists can ...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Who curated the This Is Red playlist?

The reason I ask is I have suggestions for a This Is Skillet playlist, and I think this person might curate the same playlist. It’d just be nice to make some suggestions. If I could curate it myself, that’d be cool too but I’m just a regular user.

• Casual Listener
  • The reason I ask is I have suggestions for a This Is Skillet playlist, and I think this person might curate the same playlist. It’d just be nice to make some suggestions. If I could curate it myself,...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist with No Copyright Playlist????

Hey Community, I just found a Playlist as followed:https://open.spotify.com/user/1133241210/playlist/1dQk3I79BpZFVEl6S2q7zo?si=8zPOSXeMT2SMgmZP9L_sMA its Says no copyright, but arent not all Musik Titles on Spotify Coyprighted?? Thanks

• Regular
  • Hey Community,   I just found a Playlist as followed: https://open.spotify.com/user/1133241210/playlist/1dQk3I79BpZFVEl6S2q7zo?si=8zPOSXeMT2SMgmZP9L_sMA   its Says no copyright, but ar...
  • sriver
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Old School Hip-Hop & The Best Underground Rappers

Hear 2.5 hours+ of great Hip-Hop songs from the dopest underground rappers of the past several years, old school Hip Hop classics, and some new Hip-Hop songs as well. I chose songs that are funky, faster (but sometimes cool, jazzy & mellow), happy, t...

Old School Hip-Hop & The Best Underground Rappers Spotify Playlist.png
  • Roadie
  • Hear 2.5 hours+ of great Hip-Hop songs from the dopest underground rappers of the past several years, old school Hip Hop classics, and some new Hip-Hop songs as well.   I chose songs that ar...
  • ovnijimenez
  • Composer
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Funk
    Hip Hop
    Old school Hip-Hop
    underground hiphop
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes

Album disappearing from Spotify

Hi all, As I enjoy regularly listening to Jazz, especially Bill Evans, I saw that some songs of the album "You must believe in Spring" have been deleted from Spotify.. Is there any way to know when the full album will be back on the platform? I reall...

• Hi all,    As I enjoy regularly listening to Jazz, especially Bill Evans, I saw that some songs of the album "You must believe in Spring" have been deleted from Spotify..   Is ther...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How many songs are there in total on Spotify?

I know it doesn't fit this forum, but there was nowhere else to ask and I could not find it anywhere online.

• Casual Listener
  • I know it doesn't fit this forum, but there was nowhere else to ask and I could not find it anywhere online.
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Spotify
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes

Can't access the Equalizer in Settings.

Does anyone else own a LG V30 phone and find that the new equalizer feature is missing in the settings menu?

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone else own a LG V30 phone and find that the new equalizer feature is missing in the settings menu?  
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is My New Podcast Not Showing Up In Search Results?

Greetings! I am concerned that my podcast is not showing up when I search for it via search bar on my computer or phone. I'd really like for it to be easier for our new listeners to find us if they decide to use the search function. Is it just a matt...

• Regular
  • Greetings!   I am concerned that my podcast is not showing up when I search for it via search bar on my computer or phone. I'd really like for it to be easier for our new listeners to find us ...
  • winetravelsong
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect Recommendations

I had auto play on until now. I had kept it on while sleeping and I don’t listen to inappropriate songs, but auto play gave me very inappropriate songs in my recommended. I’m furious right now and don’t know how to block the artists because there is ...

• I had auto play on until now. I had kept it on while sleeping and I don’t listen to inappropriate songs, but auto play gave me very inappropriate songs in my recommended. I’m furious right now and do...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify India music content

Hey Spotify India, It's great that you are here at last. But a lot of content is unavailable and I'm sure there is no location or regional distribution problems as these songs are available on other legal music apps. Whenever I search for the content...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify India,    It's great that you are here at last. But a lot of content is unavailable and I'm sure there is no location or regional distribution problems as these songs are a...
  • itsatulanurag
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Check if a song is available in your country

Hello all! Made a little website to check if a song is available in your country. Easy to use, just enter a song name, album name, artist/band or a Spotify URI to see a list of all countries that song is available in. You can check it out here.

• Community Legend
  • Hello all!   Made a little website to check if a song is available in your country. Easy to use, just enter a song name, album name, artist/band or a Spotify URI to see a list of all countri...
  • Majorworm
  • 12 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 8 likes

Spotify missing some good Pat Metheny

Just a taste of some of Pat Metheny's albums that would contribute to a better Spotify experience:1981: As Falls Wichita, So Falls Wichita Falls1982: Offramp1983: TravelsThere's actually a ton more, but this would make a good start!

• Just a taste of some of Pat Metheny's albums that would contribute to a better Spotify experience: 1981:  As Falls Wichita, So Falls Wichita Falls 1982:  Offramp 1983:  Travels T...
  • GeoffFFitch
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes