Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

Free google home mini Canada

Hi, I was looking for the google home mini for free promotion.. Can't find it anywhere on internet or spotify website.. Can anyone help me ? I'm in Canada

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  I was looking for the google home mini for free promotion.. Can't find it anywhere on internet or spotify website.. Can anyone help me ? I'm in Canada
  • Azimmer25
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Volbeat artists like it

Hi there Does anyone have any good artists to listen to if I like volbeat Thank You!!!

• Composer
  • Hi there   Does anyone have any good artists to listen to if I like volbeat   Thank You!!!
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to get Artist Profile and Account

Hello hello! first im new, im emile and thanks for the possibility to submit a question.I just released my first songs on Spotify and they will be in in a week or something.Andi have the question how i can get a (verified) artist account. It would be...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello hello! first im new, im emile and thanks for the possibility to submit a question. I just released my first songs on Spotify and they will be in in a week or something. Andi have the questi...
  • Cyrus00
  • 63 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 63 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Many albums have disappeared

I have been a premium User since many months. Now I have some particular tastes in music. Can Spotify explain to me why should i co tinue to play them and still cannot get the music i want? For example Deathspell Omega's paracletus is missing .. Not ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been a premium User since many months. Now I have some particular tastes in music. Can Spotify explain to me why should i co tinue to play them and still cannot get the music i want? For examp...
  • Grouch
  • Music Fan
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! The Chemical Brothers-Brothers Gonna Work It Out

You don't have this album on here by The Chemical Brothers, was released Septemeber 22, 1998, and was probablh the album that broke the mold for most people who had never heard of the constant Rave music for hours on end. Now get me this album!!! LOL...

• You don't have this album on here by The Chemical Brothers, was released Septemeber 22,  1998, and was probablh the album that broke the mold for most people who had never heard of the constant ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Dire straits live sidney 1985

Hola a todo el mundo, necesito tener en Spotify la versión de SO FAR AWAY, LIVE EN SIDNEY 1985 de Dire Straits. Yo por otros medios la descargue en mi computador, pero cuando quise buscar esta versión de la cancion en Spotify no la encuentro. Tengo c...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola a todo el mundo, necesito tener  en Spotify la versión de SO FAR AWAY, LIVE EN SIDNEY 1985 de Dire Straits. Yo por otros medios la descargue en mi computador, pero cuando quise buscar esta ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong mp3 in album

So, kind of a weird problem. I was looking at an album from Everhard Zwart and Willem Hendrik Zwart, but the album I saw: https://open.spotify.com/album/4pvVcLMEdsG3B10ONcJtWw?si=65k2L8fDQFaxZONsP5omLgisn't correct. The problem is simple, the titles,...

• Casual Listener
  • So, kind of a weird problem. I was looking at an album from Everhard Zwart and Willem Hendrik Zwart, but the album I saw: https://open.spotify.com/album/4pvVcLMEdsG3B10ONcJtWw?si=65k2L8fDQFaxZON...
  • ListenToGlobal
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • classical
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: When is a Spotify light theme coming?

I researched what Spotify and other services pay the artists. There is a fair bit of conjecture across a number of web articles but here is what one stated. Priced best from the top and $ per stream. As an example with the US minimum wage of $1,472, ...

• Music Fan
  • I researched what Spotify and other services pay the artists. There is a fair bit of conjecture across a number of web articles but here is what one stated.   Priced best from the top and $ ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Kate Bush's album Hounds of Love

Is it on Spotify or am i missing something? Or is everyone missing something b/c it's not on spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • Is it on Spotify or am i missing something? Or is everyone missing something b/c it's not on spotify?
  • Omriahu
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Most songs keep skipping

After working for months without an issue, my spotify on my laptop (windows 10) now skips a lot of sings after playing for less than 1 second. A number of songs that I have played recently on it still play in full, but no other songs work, even if I ...

• Casual Listener
  • After working for months without an issue, my spotify on my laptop (windows 10) now skips a lot of sings after playing for less than 1 second. A number of songs that I have played recently on it stil...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Slade PLEASE!

Can you please get music from the 70's band Slade? It's killing me not having it on spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • Can you please get music from the 70's band Slade?  It's killing me not having it on spotify.
  • jonthefireman
  • 23 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 38 likes

Google Home mini not delivered

Hey guys, I was eligible to get a Google home mini in Canada. Turns out my address was wrong on Google, so it did not get delivered. The Google home mini was sent back to Google. I contacted Google and they say they cannot send it again, that I have ...

• Hey guys,   I was eligible to get a Google home mini in Canada. Turns out my address was wrong on Google, so it did not get delivered. The Google home mini was sent back to Google. I contacted...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Different versions of tracks

There are two versions of Car Seat Headrest's 'Twin Fantasy' that exist, one released in 2011 and one in 2018. They are different albums, but the version on Spotify conflates the two, with some versions from the original and some versions from the mo...

• There are two versions of Car Seat Headrest's 'Twin Fantasy' that exist, one released in 2011 and one in 2018. They are different albums, but the version on Spotify conflates the two, with some versi...
  • Ethan_Moore004
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

SOJA Strength To Survive Album

The Soja Strength To Survive Album is messed up with several songs. When you click play on a few of the songs, it plays a different song completely. The Album from 2012 with 13 songs. When you click play on "It's Not Too Late" it plays "Don't Worry",...

• The Soja Strength To Survive Album is messed up with several songs. When you click play on a few of the songs, it plays a different song completely. The Album from 2012 with 13 songs. When you click ...
  • lucasrg
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't get access to my artist profile

Hello, i been trying to claim my artist profile on Spotify multiple times, first i got an e-mail saying that i need to send my URIs codes because it might have releases under other names, i sent the URIs, but then, i got an e-mail saying that "It loo...

• Hello, i been trying to claim my artist profile on Spotify multiple times, first i got an e-mail saying that i need to send my URIs codes because it might have releases under other names, i sent the ...
  • Ethan_Moore004
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist popularity

Hifor ech artist object in spotify API there is a metadata called popularity which has a value between 0 and 100. I want to know how and base on what this score is generated?

• Hi for ech artist object in spotify API there is a metadata called popularity which has a value between 0 and 100. I want to know how and base on what this score is generated?
  • fmxy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Megadeth's Peace Sells 2011 Remasters not there anymore... Despite 4 of its songs on other album

Hello, it's an issue that's been nagging me for a while because it doesn't really make any sense. But since 2-3 months the 2011 remaster of "Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?" hasn't been playable anymore... (from Germany; US users for instance seem t...

• Hello,   it's an issue that's been nagging me for a while because it doesn't really make any sense.   But since 2-3 months the 2011 remaster of "Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?" hasn't...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

does this work

so we have submitted two songs for Spotify consideration yes we followed all the guidelines into submitting but yet still we would love to know if we would get a notification email stating whether or not how attract was added y Spotify official playl...

• Regular
  • so we have submitted two songs for Spotify consideration yes we followed all the guidelines into submitting but yet still we would love to know if we would get a notification email stating whether or...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kendrick Lamar Freedom Beyoncé full version

I pay for Spotify premium. And I have been patiently waiting for Lemonade to be on Spotify so I could listen to Freedom with Kendrick Lamar. And all you guys did was add the homecoming version I want the full version that was performed live with Kend...

• I pay for Spotify premium. And I have been patiently waiting for Lemonade to be on Spotify so I could listen to Freedom with Kendrick Lamar. And all you guys did was add the homecoming version I want...
  • xoholo
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes