Missing Music?

Re: Missing Music?

user-removed
Not applicable

I guess this doesn't explain the missing Collections tab... :(

Joe
Community Legend

It seems that folk are having issues with Collection across devices. Either it has disappeared completely or "Albums" is missing. This has been escalated to the staff. Please keep an eye on this thread for news.

power
Casual Listener

i wonder where all the thailand musik is before there where all artist like palmy ,loso,bird, sek loso, please come back on spotify 

mayavega

Missing music : 

Anouar Brahem : numerous album are missing Especially "the Sahar Journey" which is the most beautyful album he ever did ! 

Shoobie_Doowah
Roadie

*silently searches through Spotify with Sherlock hat and magnifying glass, looking for missing music and/or clues*

critmaster
i cant seem to find the song "I'm Coming Home" by J. Cole. Help?

Joe
Community Legend

@critmaster Wasn't that recorded as a demo which then got leaked onto the internet? If it's never been published, it won't appear in the spotify catalogue.

svyat

Hello!

There was one single, released by Martin Rolinski in 2013, called On The Run, and it's unavailable in Sweden (that's very ridiculous).
Could you tell me please, in which country it is available? I found this link from the Google Search cache - https://open.spotify.com/6WmwSKZqIsijJYHkPmaDKe

InfiniteTias
Casual Listener

We need more Foxes song on Spotify!!
So far she only has two songs but I want Let go For Tonight on Spotify

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pecj5GGjQi8

Maddas69
Casual Listener

Two things:

It looks like every song from Aussie band Southern Son has been removed and being replaced by music from The Southern Sons of Colombia. Is this an error in the database?

It looks like most Death Angel albums are presented on Spotify but not their breakthrough (and best) abum "Act III". Anyone know why?

SUGGESTED POSTS