Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Missing Music?

Missing Music?

In response to the numerous missing music posts, I've paraphrased this from Spotify's music FAQs.

Spotify wants all the world’s music to be available in all countries. However, some artists and tracks are not currently available. Sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership. 

Thousands of albums and artists are being added to Spotify every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon.

In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.

You can also open this form and provide Spotify with feedback. 
When doing so, do please keep in mind that this is an internal list they will use at regular intervals, to see how much interest there is for any given band. Submitting a name does not mean they will magically be showing up soon.

130 Replies

Good day,

Why is the hit anticipate of skream not in the library? It would be great if this track could be added.

There is only a tribute 😞

Come on guys you missed the song "Off" from "KATHY BARNES"
Keep on the good job.

Hi,

Why sometimes some tracks are available and next day they are not ? There are some tracks (Gorillaz for instance) which I used to listen to and now I can't be able to do it, why ? Even though I already put these tracks on my favorite playlist and this kind of stuff. I don't understand ???

Ttauket (sorry for my english)

I'm having the same issue...music i played 4 hours agot is still showing on my playlist but WILL NOT PLAY. I've rebooted, logged out, logged back in all to no avail. What's the deal?? 😞

Sorry but is it possible to add : The prayer by Kid Kudi ?

I'm a premium member and this is my favourite song so I'll be better please 🙂

Just wondering we have all Opeth albums on Spotfy BUT Ghost Reveries... Is that getting added anytime soon? =))

Hey @JR-NZ , just wanted to let you know I moved your post to this thread regarding missing music. Please be sure to check out the first post for an explanation.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Where can i find the oasis dicography all oficial the songs than i download are missing

I've noticed that. 

Also that all Porcupine Tree's albums before In Absentia are not there 😞

The KISS albums Creatures of the Night and Monster are suddenly gone with no explanation. Monster's absence could be explained by rights issues as it was released on KISS's own label, but CotN was released on the same label (Mercury/Polygram) as the albums before and after it (which are still listed) so there's no obvious reason for it to go missing. Any reason why they're gone?

@RaiderDuck I've moved your post here to the missing music thread. Please be sure to have a look at the first post for more details, but basically we have no way to know why any particular album or track is removed as that's controlled by the labels and artists. There could be any number of reasons why these were pulled.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Add Darren Styles - Feel The Pressure to Spotify Finland!!!! Start your job now Spotify.

Just compare "Juan martin" itunes page https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/juan-martin/id2415550 with the artist page in spotify and you will feel the diffrence...

Bob Dylan - Positively 4th Street 

Traveling Wilburys was available but is no longer available.  What changed?

It would be helpful if Spotify provided some kind of indication that something has been removed as the various apps to not seem to handle this very well and it's confusing for the end user. I have albums saved as playlists that have suddenly just gone empty due to the album being removed (which takes a bit to work out), and then the apps try to play the cached playlists and break with messages about Spotify having issues etc. It would also be nice to just have a little message that says we're sorry but this album has been removed, instead of it just disappearing into oblivion.

Not necessarily music, but Chance the Rapper is currently under the artist Chance, which is completely different artist. It should be changed to avoid confusion.

Immortal Technique - The Martyr  

Album (2011) is missing :I

Arcade Fire - Supersymmetry

Suggested posts