Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Missing Music?

Missing Music?

In response to the numerous missing music posts, I've paraphrased this from Spotify's music FAQs.

Spotify wants all the world’s music to be available in all countries. However, some artists and tracks are not currently available. Sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership. 

Thousands of albums and artists are being added to Spotify every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon.

In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.

You can also open this form and provide Spotify with feedback. 
When doing so, do please keep in mind that this is an internal list they will use at regular intervals, to see how much interest there is for any given band. Submitting a name does not mean they will magically be showing up soon.

130 Replies

"Dr. Dre - The Chronic" Album is Missing I realy love this one would be glad if it could get added!

thx

the beatles

in flames

evermore (it's too late - light surrounding you - running)

a dozen furies

afi - the boy who destroyed the world

The project ''Patients'' and ''Iron Orchestra" by Ben Cooper (Electric President, Radical Face) are missing.

www.radicalface.com/music here you can find some more projects and their produced albums.

Hi, my wife really wants Juan Diego Florez, Sentimiento Latino. PLEASE.

Please, check out this thread regarding missing music. You'll find a link to a contact form where you can make the request to Spotify to show your interest in having this music made available, but ultimately it's up to the labels/musicians what is on the service. You can always try reaching them as well to show you're support for bringing the music over. Thanks!

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Please add Preson Phillips new release "in our winters" thank you

@AdamJohnston @willj72 Please refer to this thread I've moved your posts to. I didn't want that topic to show up in search results as a place to actually request albums. Again, this thread explains how to go about making such a request. Thanks.

dinomightSpotify Star

Hi everybody...I just subscribed premium service and I already love this Spotify but I was surprised that I just start to make my nice playlist of the sixties and I discover one of my favourite songs not here 😞

Melanie Safka - People in the front row

I hope somebody of you will hear my request 🙂 this very famous song you can't miss on this amazing website THANKS!

Luca 

About the reasons, why so much new musicalbums are missing on Spotify, maybe even more in the future, here is a good article from a german music-site: http://www.tonspion.de/neues/neueste/4691518

please put back aaliyah ultimate collection back on!!!

Read the first post of this thread.

Shovels & Rope's new album, 'Swimmin' Time" ?  Will this be added to Spotify?

Hi,

I can´t find band "Tool" and I´m really upset about it, because i like their music

@Brokiw 

It might be the band has decided not to put their music on Spotify.

Not every album or song is available on Spotify.

The availability of songs on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label.
Spotify has no control over what content is available.

Sometimes it is only available in certain countries, while access is blocked to others.

You can find out more information here

MattSudaSpotify Star

Please add sojourn music's new release "new again"

I can't find Silverchair's "Frogstomp". Disappeared from list!

I am having an issue with songs disappearing from my Songs list.  I check a song and then it's not there in my list. I am missing big chunks of time from Songs list where I know I've saved songs, but they're not there. The songs haven't been removed from Spotify, but my checks are gone from the songs like I never put them there. Any suggestions?

Hi: I can't find a very common song that a lot of people including kids heard before: Believe In Yourself by Ziggy Marley. It's the Arthur theme song. Arthur is a cartoon character and or show that is aired by PBS kids tv station. It's a very positive song too.

Hello:

The only release I could find from Arthur and Friends is the Chirstmas release here:

spotify:album:3s7QMujWCStoTvL2MnPuCW

It's doesn't include the song, but thanks for trying to help.

Suggested posts