Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

More songs

More songs

Hi! My name is David and im from Mexico, i was wondering if anybody could help me. There is a band i realy like, its name "is st paul and the broken bones" there are no songs from them in the Mexican platform is there any way tu upload their songs??
1 Reply

@davelzrd

Hello:

You can try and appeal to the artist on their social media pages, and/or maybe contact the current label to add Mexico as a listening region for the artist's music on Spotify, which seems to be from the latest release: Half The City - Single Lock Records. Aside from that not much more can be done, the artist's latest release is available in these listening regions currently for Half The City:

<availability>
<territories>AU CA NZ US</territories>
</availability>

Spotify wants all the world's music, and they're working hard on making this happen for you. However sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

Spotify adds thousands of albums and artists are added every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.

Suggested posts