Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Music Add Request

Solved!

Music Add Request

Please add Marques Houston- Naked Album

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that Spotify would like to have all the world's music available

Therefore, anything which they have the right to upload and has been provided to them, should be available on Spotify. They are signing new labels and working hard to add music every week. Hopefully your favourite music will be up soon.

If you still can't find the music you're looking for, try contacting the artist or record label and ask why the music isn't on Spotify.

You can also use This Form and provide them with feedback. When doing so, do please keep in mind that this is an internal list they will use at regular intervals, to see how much interest there is for any given band. Submitting a name in that form or this thread doesn't mean they will magically be showing up soon.

**~Jen~**

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Ok, Can you guys add riot by xxxtentacion please 

View solution in original post

158 Replies
Marked as solution

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that Spotify would like to have all the world's music available

Therefore, anything which they have the right to upload and has been provided to them, should be available on Spotify. They are signing new labels and working hard to add music every week. Hopefully your favourite music will be up soon.

If you still can't find the music you're looking for, try contacting the artist or record label and ask why the music isn't on Spotify.

You can also use This Form and provide them with feedback. When doing so, do please keep in mind that this is an internal list they will use at regular intervals, to see how much interest there is for any given band. Submitting a name in that form or this thread doesn't mean they will magically be showing up soon.

**~Jen~**

Please add The Undoing by Steffany Frizzell-Gretzinger. Label: Bethel Music

Unfortunately posting on the community forum will not help get that bands music on Spotify, please see my above post!

**~Jen~**

Please add

You are my everything  by GUMMY

all versions English, Korean and instrumental. Thanks

Hey @ellejhoie

Welcome to the community!

Please read this:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Content-Questions/I-want-an-artist-song-on-Spotify/td-p/1136005

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello guys,

Hope you re well. I am Maggie, a music fan from Korea. Spotify gets more and more k-pops, but most of them are just new songs since 2010. What we miss is truly great/legendary music such as N.EX.T and Shin Hae Chul(key member of N.EX.T).
It would be super nice if we have them, so I don't have to use 2nd music streaming app beside Spotify.
Attaching Discog link of N.EX.T fyi. Believe me you are introducing a hidden gem, I am feeling guilty to have N.EX.T unknown in Sportify.

Kind regards,
Maggie and Jin
https://www.discogs.com/artist/2969965-NEXT

Is it possible to add We Found Somebody Who Loves Me. It's a remix to We Found Love and Somebody who loves me. 

The link can be found here:

https://vimeo.com/115983895

Please add future purple reign album

Please add Nujabes!

Album - Metaphorical Music

Album - Modal Soul

Album - Spiritual State

Album - Hydeout Productions 1st Collection

Album - Samurai Champloo Music Record: Departure

Album - Samurai Champloo Music Record: Impression

Please add " Don't do it for you no more "by PartyNextDoor

I would love to hear the album Songs For The Living by Embodyment. All of the bands other albums are already available here, just not that one for some reason. 🙂

Please add the franch rockpop opera Starmania

Could you add the artist Chronic Future and their album Lines In My Face? It would be greatly appreciated! 😄

Grow up- Lil Uzi Vert

Water- Ugly God

Elz Tay - Street Level

She wasnt lasting- Lil Uzi Vert

Lil Uzi Vert- Ready set go

Suggested posts