Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Music Add Request

Solved!

Music Add Request

The Motion by Drake was on the deluxe version of Nothing Was The Same a couple of months ago, but I went back to find it and the song is no longer there. Is there any way you could add it onto the deluxe version of that album?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You meant this "motion" right > https://open.spotify.com/track/3t8pnImpBpOwxdtYBpKvA9 It is there... Where did you look trying to find it..?

'A Hug Drake Fan'
PublishYouOne - Because I Love Music So Much

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

I had looked on both of his albums on his artist page and it didn't show
up. Must have been a glitch or loading area in my app. Thank you!!!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

You meant this "motion" right > https://open.spotify.com/track/3t8pnImpBpOwxdtYBpKvA9 It is there... Where did you look trying to find it..?

'A Hug Drake Fan'
PublishYouOne - Because I Love Music So Much
Marked as solution

I had looked on both of his albums on his artist page and it didn't show
up. Must have been a glitch or loading area in my app. Thank you!!!

Kpop community is growing day by day. I wish more astist from S.Korea like Got7 and more will able to enter spotify. I want to request Korean ost :" Doctors" Ost. to be on the spotify .

Thanks

Hello all,

I would like to request an album which is request by my wife. We have been searching for so long, but couldn't find it. It's "Oto Stop" album recorder by Cakirplak in 1989 year. Attached is the screan shot. 

14914495_10211325298516034_736716924_n.jpg

These songs are all from drake yet everytime i try to look for it, it is never on spotify, like ever. I tried on several different accounts (not accounts accounts but several different times) and it still never works. I guess on spotify there is no Club paradise by drake, or dreams money can buy by drake or even the motion by drake. I tried clicking on the links that people give for the site and it definitely shows it is on spotify but when i go on there it does not show the songs whatsoever so I don't know if it is a glitch or not.

I have also been searching for those songs for a LONG time on Spotify. Hopefully someone can help us out.

Suggested posts