Music Add Request

Solved!
Highlighted

Music Add Request

mvnstermash
Casual Listener

The Motion by Drake was on the deluxe version of Nothing Was The Same a couple of months ago, but I went back to find it and the song is no longer there. Is there any way you could add it onto the deluxe version of that album?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Music Add Request

PublishYouOne
Roadie
You meant this "motion" right > https://open.spotify.com/track/3t8pnImpBpOwxdtYBpKvA9 It is there... Where did you look trying to find it..?

'A Hug Drake Fan'
PublishYouOne - Because I Love Music So Much
Solution! 1 person liked this

mvnstermash
Casual Listener
I had looked on both of his albums on his artist page and it didn't show
up. Must have been a glitch or loading area in my app. Thank you!!!
6 Replies
Solution!

PublishYouOne
Roadie
You meant this "motion" right > https://open.spotify.com/track/3t8pnImpBpOwxdtYBpKvA9 It is there... Where did you look trying to find it..?

'A Hug Drake Fan'
PublishYouOne - Because I Love Music So Much
Solution! 1 person liked this

mvnstermash
Casual Listener
I had looked on both of his albums on his artist page and it didn't show
up. Must have been a glitch or loading area in my app. Thank you!!!

melvinliew1999
Kpop community is growing day by day. I wish more astist from S.Korea like Got7 and more will able to enter spotify. I want to request Korean ost :" Doctors" Ost. to be on the spotify .

Thanks

mustafayusein

Hello all,

I would like to request an album which is request by my wife. We have been searching for so long, but couldn't find it. It's "Oto Stop" album recorder by Cakirplak in 1989 year. Attached is the screan shot. 

14914495_10211325298516034_736716924_n.jpg
1 person liked this

Re: Music Add Request Drake The motion, Drake club paradise, and Drake money can buy love

awdreamer69
These songs are all from drake yet everytime i try to look for it, it is never on spotify, like ever. I tried on several different accounts (not accounts accounts but several different times) and it still never works. I guess on spotify there is no Club paradise by drake, or dreams money can buy by drake or even the motion by drake. I tried clicking on the links that people give for the site and it definitely shows it is on spotify but when i go on there it does not show the songs whatsoever so I don't know if it is a glitch or not.
1 person liked this

Re: Music Add Request Drake The motion, Drake club paradise, and Drake money can buy love

Westpointfb20
I have also been searching for those songs for a LONG time on Spotify. Hopefully someone can help us out.
SUGGESTED POSTS