Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Music Removed ?

Solved!

Music Removed ?

Hi,

I am looking for the song "Like a drum - Guy Sebastian". Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N6O0xI3A2o

I had this song for months on my Apple Music account, and I got tired of Apple Music. So slow, so buggy, so bad. Since few days, this song seems to be removed from Apple Music. So I moved to Spotify. However, I can't find this song nether on Spotify.

Why ?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

James,

Here is a response from our community manager Meredith explaining why songs/Artists are removed or not available. If you have any further questions, please do not hesite to ask!

Thanks,

StevenMadden

Community Manager

Spotify wants all the world’s music on Spotify. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available. Sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

However, please know thousands of albums and artists are added to Spotify every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon.

TEXT eg. MY SPOTIFY PROFILE

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

James,

Here is a response from our community manager Meredith explaining why songs/Artists are removed or not available. If you have any further questions, please do not hesite to ask!

Thanks,

StevenMadden

Community Manager

Spotify wants all the world’s music on Spotify. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available. Sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

However, please know thousands of albums and artists are added to Spotify every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon.

TEXT eg. MY SPOTIFY PROFILE

I have found the song here... https://open.spotify.com/album/2QHkcRPZwsDDfLEdra0M5u

But can't play it 😕

Suggested posts