Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Music Request - Mafia 2

Solved!

Music Request - Mafia 2

There was a video game called Mafia 2 that had an amazing soundtrack. I am not referring to the songs featured in the game but the actual orchestral music heard throughout (main menu, during missions). All of them can be found on Youtube with a simple search. I have a massive Spotify playlist without lyrics and it's a shame that these are missing.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @logic466!

Thanks for posting on the Spotify Community,

You can fill out this form to let Spotify staff know of your interest for these tracks and they may possibly be added to the Spotify platform in the future so keep a eye out after submitting the form!

Any questions, Let me know!

Best wishes,

Note: The form previously mentioned has been delisted by Spotify and is no longer active. Spotify works hard to add content overtime as soon as it's made available through licencing and other requirements that Spotify is required to comply with.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @logic466!

Thanks for posting on the Spotify Community,

You can fill out this form to let Spotify staff know of your interest for these tracks and they may possibly be added to the Spotify platform in the future so keep a eye out after submitting the form!

Any questions, Let me know!

Best wishes,

Note: The form previously mentioned has been delisted by Spotify and is no longer active. Spotify works hard to add content overtime as soon as it's made available through licencing and other requirements that Spotify is required to comply with.

Hi, I'm also looking for the Mafia 2 Main Menu theme song (The Mafia II Orchestral Score was composed by Matus Siroky and Adam Kuruc and performed by the Prague FILMharmonic Orchestra.). Has it been added to Spotify yet?

Hey there @Bula_ZA,
It doesn't look like it has as of now, Spotify aim to add as much content as they can to the platform but sometimes due to licencing and other reasons out of their control they are sometimes delays in content arriving on the platform. Check out this Support Article for why Missing Content happens.

Suggested posts