Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Nine Inch Nails Pretty Hate Machine Album was removed

Solved!

Nine Inch Nails Pretty Hate Machine Album was removed

Hello everyone my name is Santiago, i'm from Colombia. I started this post because like one week ago, the first Nine Inch Nails Album: Pretty Hate Machine was still available both the original and the 2010 remastered version, but now the two were removed. I open the NIN Reddit page and people from countries like Israel, New Zealand, Brazil, Argentine among others commented that in their countries the album i've mentioned above was gone aswell. But in others like Belgium or the United States the album is still available. Is there any chance that the album return not only to my country but the others i've mentioned? 

Thanks for your help .

NIN.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Sja777 ,

Welcome to the Community!

Spotify would love to have all the world’s music available to everyone. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available. Music availability depends on the artist/label, not Spotify.

I'd recommend reading this article for more info.

Hope this helps! 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Sja777 ,

Welcome to the Community!

Spotify would love to have all the world’s music available to everyone. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available. Music availability depends on the artist/label, not Spotify.

I'd recommend reading this article for more info.

Hope this helps! 🙂

Suggested posts