Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

One direction

One direction

Is anyone else having this problem? One directions album isn't working. Is it just me or is this happening to everyone?

13 Replies

It would greatly help the community help you if you could include a link to the album or song you're referring to.

Community Ergo Sum

The one direction up all night album

What happens when you try to open this?

One Direction โ€“ Up All Night

Community Ergo Sum

i have trouble with it aswell, when i play a track on this album it says that its not availible in my country! whats up with that!?

I have exactly the same. 

When I look at the One Direction artist page, everything is gone! There's no Up All Night....

I have the same problem!
Almost all of one directions songs are gone..
Only i should have kissed you, live while we Young, one thing acoustic and i want when It's live..

Na na na workes to!

Hi guys,

Looks like this was a little temporary error. It's being worked on and should be back shortly.

Thanks for your patience.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I'm not sure if the problem was ever really fixed?  I have, for several weeks now, whenever One Direction songs play from the new album, Spotify just shuts down totally on my computer.  I have tried re-installing it, removing the tracks from my playlist and re-adding, but it's still not functioning properly.

It works fine with me now.

Annade - The temporary blip wouldn't have had any impact on the app, it was just a content thing. If you need a hand, just contact customer support.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Some songs from up all night aren't there... Why? Songs like na na na and I should've kissed you

Suggested posts