Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

POTUSA Album missing?

POTUSA Album missing?

I noticed the other day that The Presidents of the United States of America album "These Are The Good Times People" is missing. It used to be there, and was part of my POTUSA playlist that I made simply for easy access, but the album has since been removed.

I checked my sister's Google Play Music account and it appears to be there, so why does Spotify no longer have it?

2 Replies

Hi there @tarupron,

thanks for posting !

We want all the world’s music and podcasts on Spotify, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

Hope this shed some light 🙂

Unfortunately this does not answer my question. It seems rather bizarre that Spotify only seems to be the one missing this album, and at that, it's an album between two other albums. If it had never been there in the first place this would be less of an issue to me, however one album being randomly removed seems odd.

There is no notification system in place to let me know when an old album is re-added for a band I follow, so having songs downloaded to my phone (because I am a Premium user) that just get randomly removed despite being downloaded is also quite a frustrating experience.

Would love to hear from a Spotify employee on this one.

Suggested posts