Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Play issues

Play issues

Can anyone tell me why just certain songs stop playing on my phone and makes the app freeze up?  It started eoth just one song and now its two or three. Tried looking for answers but none of them work. Also, it seems that after this last update that I can't hear my whole playlist. It just picks a hand full of random songs an repeats them. Don't have this issue on anything but my phone.

2 Replies

Hi, I hope you're having a great day!

Have you tried checking your internet connection? If that doesn't work, then I suggest you contact Spotify customer support, where you can have a live chat with an employee and hopefully they can give you some more in depth advice

Hope this helped, have a great day💚

Hello @ImpTheLynx!

You can try what @Laurenrobinsonn said, however, there are several more things you can do before reaching out Spotify support (that's what we're here for):

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Cheers, Jose 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts