Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Playlists

Playlists

Hi! My name is Caroline Johnson and my favorite hobby is making playlists on Spotify. I spend time adding the perfect songs, titles, and cover photo for each playlist

Super simple, but to create a playlist, go to library, then tap Create playlist. You can add to a playlist by tapping the three dots in top right corner, add to playlist, and then select the one you want to add it to. You can also create a playlist this way by tapping the NEW PLAYLIST button at the top. 

To edit a playlist, you go to the three dots in the top right corner, and there are several options. Go to edit if you want to rearrange the songs, delete songs, add songs, or change the name. If you want to change the picture on the playlist or add a caption, you have to go to spotify.com on your computer. You can download spotify onto your computer and from there you will have some features that you don’t have on the app. 

One of my my favorite features is the collaborative playlist, which allows multiple people to be able to add to a playlist. You can get to this by going to the three dots in the corner and tapping the collaborative playlist button. 

I know these are mostly super simple things, but I wanted to make sure everyone knew how to use all of the amazing things spotify offers. I hope this was helpful. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, or good songs you want to share!! Thank you:))

Heres a link to my Spotify if you’re interested

https://open.spotify.com/user/caro._.j?si=ZIu29egZRCyvoCf9Fkg0YA

1 Reply

Suggested posts