Presale Codes. Who gets them?

Solved!

Presale Codes. Who gets them?

steelersfanpa
Casual Listener

Does anyone know how to get the Metallica presale code?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Solution!

Hubo
Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey folks! Thanks for coming to the Community for help.

Spotify sends out pre-sale codes to the top fans of an artist or band, based on streaming data. There's more information about Fan First emails here. If you haven't received an email with a pre-sale code, I'm afraid you're not eligible for this one.

To make sure you'll receive Fan First emails in the future make sure you’ve opted in to the emails and that Spotify has your correct email address.

Let me know if you guys have any other questions.

Hope you're having an awesome day and keep rocking! 🙂

HuboRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

181 Replies

Danthrax

No kidding, We pay for the premium service and should be able to reap the benfits and get the metallica presale code. I listen to all kinds of music, which is why i like spotify. But i have never recieved a presale code for any of those artists either.....

MyssMichelle
Regular

i need the code to for Winnipeg

rchan11
Casual Listener

Is there one for Saskatoon, SK, Canada?

FadetoBlack

Also a premium member who listens to Metallica all the time. Needing that code.

Satracy007

I’ve looked everywhere and cannot find presale code for North Little Rock Arkansas.  Tickets go on sale at 10:00am CST.  I need that code ... please.  

starfruitman
Regular

I would like a code too.  I listen to Metallica and want to see them live for once.  Come on.

Hubo
Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @steelersfanpa! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Pre-sale codes are sent to people who listen to an artist a lot according to Spotify's info. If you haven't received a pre-sale code, I'm afraid you are not eligible for this one.

You can read more about pre-sale codes on this page!

Have a nice day and keep on rockin'! 🙂

HuboRock Star 16

Jules19741
Regular

I have been listening to Metallica forever and have my subscription with u guys and I didn’t get an email! WTH?!?! I want my presage code too! Email to ***personal information removed***

Usedbandaid

I never got my presale code..no email

Jules19741
Regular
SPOTOUTTHEBONE

Jgrossman19

Paying $10plus dollars a month for premium membership and not qualify for pre-sale codes because the artist isn’t a regularly played genre. I have had Spotify for 2-3 years and didn’t have a clue about this service offered to members. It’s a huge disappointment to learn Not all members qualify for these bonus services. It sucks... 

chevychic1975

That doesn’t make any sense because I received a pre sale code for Avenged Sevenfold through Spotify and I don’t even follow them on here..... I have a Metallica playlist and listen to them daily and I pay for premium..... Yet no code ??? 

Solution!

Hubo
Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey folks! Thanks for coming to the Community for help.

Spotify sends out pre-sale codes to the top fans of an artist or band, based on streaming data. There's more information about Fan First emails here. If you haven't received an email with a pre-sale code, I'm afraid you're not eligible for this one.

To make sure you'll receive Fan First emails in the future make sure you’ve opted in to the emails and that Spotify has your correct email address.

Let me know if you guys have any other questions.

Hope you're having an awesome day and keep rocking! 🙂

HuboRock Star 16

View solution in original post

Kaczor83

Does anyone know how to get the Metallica presale code?

GoldenBrett
Casual Listener

I'm wondering when presale codes get sent out.. presale for the particular show i am trying to buy tickets for Lamb of God start today for spotify.. I've been streaming LoG since I started using spotify years ago. Maybe i am just impatient and my email is on the way?

JaimeLee01
Regular
It was kinda dumb (for me) they would send me my presale code an hour or 2 later after the presale was happening. So I would use someone else's, that they themselves would post of course, and it worked! Good luck.

yohbill1

i got the email but i need a password.wheredo i find it on the email

JaimeLee01
Regular

Does anyone have a ticketmaster presale code? 😧 I neeeed one. Please and thank you! <3333

marcin9319
Casual Listener

I listen to them ALL THE TIME.   How come I did not get a presale code??

Thanks.

marcin9319
Casual Listener

If someone can share, forever grateful.

kansan

use the cit tab and code 546616

SUGGESTED POSTS