Presale Concert Tickets

Solved!

Re: Pre-Sale Concert Tickets

studiocrw

What do you do when your third party partner for the pre sale offer has a broken page leading to final purchase and effectively nullifies the offer? Who is responsible?

aebg420
Music Fan

Are the pre-sale concert tickets only apply in the United States or to any concert around the world? I live back in forth between Australia & the Philippines. 

Thanks!

6 people liked this

Kendyllwilliams
Casual Listener
I agree when you pay extra to be a premium member and listen to Spotify daily then you should be able to get the presale password. This is very unfair. I love the Red Hot Chili Peppers and was wanting to get the presale on these tickets in New Orleans.

drmusicman67

boan052607
Casual Listener
Do you have to purchase with the code on a device you are logged into Spotify on?
2 people liked this

Curtisnbest89
Boooooo, I don't stream red hot chilli peppers because I have their actual CDs and want to save more of my limited hard drive space for other/new music?!?! Pleaaaaase I need a presale code for the presale tomorrow morning for Red Hot Chilli Peppers at the ACC Feb 4th?!?! Been wanting to see them since I was young and missed the 2012 show! I don't wanna miss out on tickets!!!!! Pleeeease help me Spotify!

musiccornercv
Roadie

Woah. Nice! Any chance there will be Seether tickets any time soon? :D

monkeybeak

I went on right when the presale started and there were no tickets left so you didn't miss much.  I'm not sure how this happens, but what a let down.

3 people liked this

jfd9
Casual Listener

Wow... thanks for nothing Spotify.  Maybe think through where you get profit margin (um, infrequent utilizers who subscribe) and adjust your algorithm to presale tickets.

Btw, if your company knew squat about predictive models, you'd have known I'd want these tickets and would have locked me into a much longer term deal with your now-rather-obsolete music streaming service.

hugoarrizon

Hi There! I would like to have a Presale code for a Red hot chili peper concert! Help me out!!

SUGGESTED POSTS