Presale Concert Tickets

Solved!

Re: Pre-Sale Concert Tickets

musiccornercv
Roadie

Who wouldn't? :P Just stream lots of RHCP music and it might happen.

1 person liked this

boan052607
Casual Listener
Yeah, me too. I got nothing and logged on right at 10. It's not fair.

cjbox

How do I get Chili Peppers pre sale code?

Kendyllwilliams
Casual Listener
Thank you!!

4 people liked this

jpdixon09
This is a cool idea Spotify however judging by most of the other comments as well as my own experience your doing an incredibly poor job executing this promotiom. I have been a premium member for a very long time as well as listen to D.R.A.M. and many similar artists on a daily basis as well as just got back from a cross country road trip where all I listened to was Spotify. If I'm not eligible along with most of theses other members that's very sad and I will most likely be finding another streaming service that's not so exclusive or expensive!
1 person liked this

Daneatsramen
If I wanted to bring 3 friends and I didn't have enough money for all three tickets can I give 3 of them the code and will it work for them ?

benraw
You're a good person! If I can vote for this person to receive any tickets or credit for whatever concert they want, please let it be! I'll even buy him/her theirs! Cheers!
1 person liked this

realjamesatkins

When do the codes come out relative to the actual presale date? Thanks.

jd4d
Casual Listener

I agree this is a great idea, but I have one question--does it support opening bands?  For instance, I see there is a Spotify Presale for the new Bring Me the Horizon tour. Underoath opens for them.  I don't listen to Bring Me the Horizon much, but I know Underoath was close to being, if not, my top artist for 2015.  I bet it will be similar for 2016.  I'd love access to the presale, and believe I have demonstrated support Underoath, but I'm not sure it recognizes them as an opening band.  Maybe it does and I'm not good enough, haha, but thought I'd bring it up.  Thanks Spotify! 

2 people liked this

Brockdorf

I have been a Premium user for years, I have two Red Hot Chili Peppers playlists and I did not get a concert code email, why?

SUGGESTED POSTS