Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Presale code?

Solved!

Presale code?

Hi, I hope this is the right spot for this, but I'm ordering some tickets for some family members to an upcoming Amos Lee show and Ticketmaster says there is a Spotify presale code but I've seen nothing about it. Can any help me out with it? Thanks. 

79 Replies

Tory Lanez Spotify presale password - >Snip, pre-sale codes are not for the general public, please read this post for more information. https://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/Pre-Sale-Concert-Tickets/m-p/1399831/thread-id/37244 < all caps.

Hello to all community users on this thread and other readers about pre-sale ticket codes, please have a read over on this post here about that information: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/Pre-Sale-Concert-Tickets/m-p/1399831/thread-id/37244

Does anyone have any pre sale codes for Porter Robinson in Houston on October 8th? Thank you so much

Hi! I am DYING to get presale tickets to Head & the Heart in Peoria, IL on February 24th. I have been following and listening to them since they first came up in 2011 and more than anything want tickets to see them. Help a committed fan out please!! 

The password is all weeverknew

Best of luck!

Did find out what is the code?? I also wanna know!

How can I find out if my email was on the presale list? My inbox was full at the time i would have gotten it, so I'm afraid I might have missed it. I've recieved a bunch of other presale codes from other artists and not for this one which is my most listened to artist. its for the June 1st 1975 show at Madison Square Garden. Thanks!

I've seen a lot of questions about spotify presale codes, does anyone know how these are distributed? Mumford and Sons are playing in Louisville in May and ticketmaster says there is a spotify presale today and I havent seen anything about it

How do you get Spotify pre-sale codes? I'm looking for the pre-sale code for In This Moment in Columbus Ohio. The April show.

I have a spotify account and want to get pre sale Marion Hill Tickets. I dont see the discount code or email anywhere?

Does anyone have the presale code for The Shins?

Hi!
Does anyone know the presale ticket code for Iron & Wine? I'm a huge fan, but spotify didn't email it to me. I'd be SUPER appreciative if anyone has that and is willing to share it.

I'd also like to know this... didn't get the email 😞

I am supposedly a Rock Star but did not recieve presale code to Slowdive at Fox Theatre on 10/28.  Any ideas?

Hi...I am a premium user and am hoping to take my family to see Queens of the Stone Age. I see Spotify Presale is tomorrow. How do I get a proper presale code?

Thanks in advance.

yeah, also interested in this!

For everybody who ask how to get the presale codes from Spotify, it is very simple, you have to demonstrate that you are a real fan of the artist and have been listeining their music on Spotify for a while. If you are a regular listener of the artist, Spotify will send you the code without doing much, but if you have not been listening the artist regulary, the only thing you have to do is to start listening the artist's music all the time for at least 2 - 3 days prior to the presale, so Spotify wil think you are a super fan of the artist will send you the presale code.

Thanks Grillo...is there any way to request a presale code or do these just automatically go out if 1) their is a presale code available for the artist and 2) you have enough listens for that artist?

I found it and got tickets just now...

QOTSA2017

I was looking for the Andy mineo presale code but I'm not sure where I should be looking to find it. Can you help me with this? Thanks

Suggested posts