Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Related artists content not relatable

Solved!

Related artists content not relatable

If you check Lindemann page, some of his related artist have absolutly no relation with the artists. It shows gospel artists, maybe because of Lindemann`s wallpaper.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there, 

Sorry about that! As said from a Spotify FAQ on this topic, 

"Spotify's related artists and radio are determined by algorithms which look at what people listen to alongside your music. So if I put your music in a playlist alongside artist X & artist Y then artists X & Y are more likely to be shown as related to you or played on radio.

There's no manual way to change these. You can start to affect it by creating a sharing playlists of your music with other music you think is more related. This will increase your streams and the bands you want to be associated with, increasing the chance of them becoming related artists."

If you'd like to get involved in improving this feature, I'd suggest supporting and sharing this idea. Hope this helps, 

Grace

Let me know if there's anything I can help with! 🙂
If I help you, click the "Accept as Solution" button to help share the solution with others.
Kudos are never expected, but always appreciated.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there, 

Sorry about that! As said from a Spotify FAQ on this topic, 

"Spotify's related artists and radio are determined by algorithms which look at what people listen to alongside your music. So if I put your music in a playlist alongside artist X & artist Y then artists X & Y are more likely to be shown as related to you or played on radio.

There's no manual way to change these. You can start to affect it by creating a sharing playlists of your music with other music you think is more related. This will increase your streams and the bands you want to be associated with, increasing the chance of them becoming related artists."

If you'd like to get involved in improving this feature, I'd suggest supporting and sharing this idea. Hope this helps, 

Grace

Let me know if there's anything I can help with! 🙂
If I help you, click the "Accept as Solution" button to help share the solution with others.
Kudos are never expected, but always appreciated.

• This issue is far from solved. I've been struggling with this for months! They really need to fix this. I've gone back and forth with this with support so many times. It's frustrating beyond belief! 

Suggested posts