Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Reporting incorrect track info

Reporting incorrect track info

https://open.spotify.com/track/7AClKf16p0SWcftbOu23Ax?si=aRredkBnSlOQEmAygLdq4Q

This song is being claimed by a supposed artist going by the name "Skud Missile Smugglaz"" calling the song "Introductionintothelazaruschamber" when truthfully it's a musical piece called "Requiem (1965)" by Ligeti. Most commonly known for it's use in the film "A space odyssey"

4 Replies

Hi @Prettypoison,

Have you tried to new way for suggesting this kind of corrections?

- While on the desktop app, right click on the 3 dots newt to the song you want to give feedback on.

- Then click on "Suggest an edit". You will then be able to suggest a change.

I hope this helps.

spotify.png

I tried this and there is no place to correct a misspelled  song title [such as MR Lonely by Randy and the Rainbows- you listed as My Lonely]  or if the song title is wrong altogether such as several songs by Johnny and the Hurricaines and some songs have the wrong Artist listed !  You also list many songs with the wrong Genere !  Many songs listed as DOOWOP are not Doowop ! And many of the Generes are mixed up 40s,50s,60s,70s etc !  If i'm looking for or want to play Doowop, 50s or 60s I don't wany anything else ! 

Hey @doowopman50, Welcome to our Community.

Please refer to this FAQ. Line-In is a powerful tool that allows to suggest edits to the information that Spotify does have about any artist, album or song that is available on Spotify.

It does have a dedicated board too. Just check Line-In here.

If you need help with anything, please feel free to ask 😉

Have a nice day 🙂

Tried it hopefully it worked !  Thanks

Suggested posts