Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1932 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1932 likes

Sonos

Can you make Sonos easier to control with Spotify. It’s very hard to set up and use. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Can you make Sonos easier to control with Spotify. It’s very hard to set up and use.    Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music name

Hello! I just want to know the name of the music playing on Brazilian Spotify Premium AD, the one with people dancing, I think is a woman singing, so if there is any brazilian here that know the name, please, tell me. I appreciate. Just to clarify, I...

• Regular
  • Hello!   I just want to know the name of the music playing on Brazilian Spotify Premium AD, the one with people dancing, I think is a woman singing, so if there is any brazilian here that know...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Whats up with Pippi Langstrumpf

Hi, why i can not find the "Pippi Langstrumpf" movie radioplay since today on spotify.Is this a license limitation (2018) or will ot be back sometimes? Thanks for your help.Markus

• Hi,   why i can not find the "Pippi Langstrumpf" movie radioplay since today on spotify. Is this a license limitation (2018) or will ot be back sometimes?   Thanks for your help. Mark...
  • golomolo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Czech Republic TOP 50

Hello, woud like to ask, whenever I go to Czech Republic TOP 50 Chart there is never any czech artist in there. Why is that? Thanks and have a great day.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   woud like to ask, whenever I go to Czech Republic TOP 50 Chart there is never any czech artist in there. Why is that? Thanks and have a great day.
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Muse The 2nd Law album is nothing

Why nothing Muse album "2nd law" on spotify???We are Muse fans in entire world want to listen that album. But there's unavailable on spotify.We hope spotify add this Muse album on track list. So we can listen everyday we want complete the all album f...

• Why nothing Muse album "2nd law" on spotify??? We are Muse fans in entire world want to listen that album. But there's unavailable on spotify. We hope spotify add this Muse album on track list. So ...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble finding a rock band

Hi! I know I'll be asking too much but I´ve been searching for a rock band for an entire week without luck. It must be from the 70s or 80s. The first letter is P and probably the second is o or r -- not quite sure. The band is known for making a cove...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I know I'll be asking too much but I´ve been searching for a rock band for an entire week without luck. It must be from the 70s or 80s. The first letter is P and probably the second is o or r -- ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify U.S Advert Music/Artist Query

Hi, Does anyone know the artist/song name used in the advert below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ixyHSupOYU

• Hi,   Does anyone know the artist/song name used in the advert below:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ixyHSupOYU  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong artist page

Hi, I registred as an artist under my alias "Klang".The problem is that it was saved to another artist with the same name. I want the information/profile on this page: https://open.spotify.com/artist/2cndw0b98ldmgv088UWxHL To be on this artist instea...

• Hi, I registred as an artist under my alias "Klang". The problem is that it was saved to another artist with the same name.   I want the information/profile on this       ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Find Song I have Previously Put on Playlist

HI! I have the latest ios upgrade but even before that I have noticed that I have certain songs on my playlists that when they come on they get skipped immediately. Then when I look to find the song in my playlist by scrolling thru, it is not there. ...

• Casual Listener
  • HI! I have the latest ios upgrade but even before that I have noticed that I have certain songs on my playlists that when they come on they get skipped immediately. Then when I look to find the song ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Cannot Find Songs
    ios app
    Ongoing Issues
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Imagine Dragons missing in my 'Daily Mix'

Good evening community, I was listening a lot to Imagine Dragons, Imagine Dragons Radio and Alternative Rock playlists that contain songs by Imagine Dragons. So, a new 'Daily Mix' with similar music (alternative rock etc.) was added to my library. Ye...

• Visitor
  • Good evening community,   I was listening a lot to Imagine Dragons, Imagine Dragons Radio and Alternative Rock playlists that contain songs by Imagine Dragons. So, a new 'Daily Mix' with simil...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Best workout playlist

Friends! Post your workout music playlist in this thread so we can all have some great songs to break a sweat too! Here is the playlist I made : https://open.spotify.com/user/1218628914/playlist/2SZlfeaXh87WPut7Hsd0XF

• Regular
  • Friends!   Post your workout music playlist in this thread so we can all have some great songs to break a sweat too!   Here is the playlist I made :  https://open.spotify.com...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

When does my student account work

Hello. I asked for a student account 5 days ago. How long does it take until I can use premium?

• Hello. I asked for a student account 5 days ago. How long does it take until I can use premium?
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Storaged Melodies

Do you think the album Storaged Melodies by System of a Down could be added on spotify? All the other albums are there.

• Do you think the album Storaged Melodies by System of a Down could be added on spotify? All the other albums are there.
  • JunkieMetalHead
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Anderson East spotify code?

I am trying to find the Spotify presale for Anderson East for Minneapolis. Any suggestions?

• I am trying to find the Spotify presale for Anderson East for Minneapolis. Any suggestions?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

-

-

• Casual Listener
  • -
  • Hidster
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do i get an artist account on Spotify

Hello, my name is Torin and i just want to know how do i get an artist profile on spotify, beacuse everytime i go to access for artists it makes me pick an artist like my page but i am not an artist on spotify yet and im just wondering how i would be...

• Hello, my name is Torin and i just want to know how do i get an artist profile on spotify, beacuse everytime i go to access for artists it makes me pick an artist like my page but i am not an artist ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Buzz in a song

Hello,I hope this is the right place where to write about this issue.I'm listening the following song:https://open.spotify.com/track/1PTVuPQIkZ7FvWRxaXfOu4and there is a buzz in the background that is quite annoying.I'm sure the problem is the song b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I hope this is the right place where to write about this issue. I'm listening the following song: https://open.spotify.com/track/1PTVuPQIkZ7FvWRxaXfOu4 and there is a buzz in the backgroun...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect Track Names displayed

On the album "Safe at Home" by the International Submarine Band, it seems like the fifth song, "Miller's Cave", is incorrectly labed. The album plays the song "Knee Deep in the Blues" (the 10th track of the album) instead, while appearing to play "Mi...

• Casual Listener
  • On the album "Safe at Home" by the International Submarine Band, it seems like the fifth song, "Miller's Cave", is incorrectly labed. The album plays the song "Knee Deep in the Blues" (the 10th track...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    iOS
    Mac
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

When I try to play the album "Humble Pie" by the band Humble Pie, I get silence

Is this happening for anyone else? I closed and re-opened Spotify, but I still get silence when I play any of the tracks on the album "Humble Pie" by the band Humble Pie https://open.spotify.com/album/5oC4v9SkjMKhLs2gWT0hd5

• Regular
  • Is this happening for anyone else?   I closed and re-opened Spotify, but I still get silence when I play any of the tracks on the album "Humble Pie" by the band Humble Pie   https://ope...
  • niles1974
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Heroes of our time

Why took away this song from the play lists? I can't even heard it on the artist page. Was something wrong with this song or what was their reason to remove it?

• Why took away this song from the play lists?   I can't even heard it on the artist page. Was something wrong with this song or what was their reason to remove it?
  • JCdotnl
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes