Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Septicflesh ALBUMS DISAPPEARED

Solved!

Septicflesh ALBUMS DISAPPEARED

First Rotting Christ - The Sons of **bleep** and Phobos songs disappeared. Now Septicflesh's Titan and Codex Omega albums are missing.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Why don’t you make a better app GUI that actually informs people an album is currently not available for a specific reason.

Instead you just make the music disappear and this freaks everyone out even more.

Prompt communication is key...

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

If anyone has some problem, I ask to Season of Mist about the situation of disapperad albums. They said that they've changed their digital distributors and trying to back up those albums very shortly. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey there @darkrockv73,

thanks for posting !

We want all the world’s music and podcasts on Spotify, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

The good news is: We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon, so please check back! 

Have a great weekend 😃

hi, not sure why it's showing up for me, here's the link Septicflesh - Codex Omega

Follow me

Says this content not available in your country. 

Marked as solution

Why don’t you make a better app GUI that actually informs people an album is currently not available for a specific reason.

Instead you just make the music disappear and this freaks everyone out even more.

Prompt communication is key...

Marked as solution

If anyone has some problem, I ask to Season of Mist about the situation of disapperad albums. They said that they've changed their digital distributors and trying to back up those albums very shortly. 

Suggested posts